What's new

Bored of Crown 3, new tank?

eazyduz

Postman
Coils are just too inconsistent. Ive used it for a year but I want to upgrade from the Crown 3.

What would you recommend on a mod that goes up to 140? Im looking for:

Relatively cheap coils (3 for £10 maximum ideally)
Better flavour than Crown 3
Longer lasting coils (at least a week ideally)
Doesnt leak

Ive heard good things about the MeshPro. Is that probably the best all rounder?

get an rta with coils you build .. simples ..
then the coils will be the same week after week ..
and how you like them

No interest in RTA's, prefer to just plug and play dont have time to fiddle with coils and wicks etc

No interest in RTA's, prefer to just plug and play dont have time to fiddle with coils and wicks etc
like sex, i have a three minute window to complete a removal of wick, rinse, dry burn and re-wick.....and i would wager that after a bit of practice you to would do they same...

get some pre built claptons, spend 2 or 3 minutes setting them up, and as long as you clean when you re-wick, they will last months

Crown 4 with mesh coils is the next level.

Or skip a few chapters and get a freemax pro or fireluke ! The flavour of these tanks is unreal!

Freemax is amazing. Just picked up a crown 4 in a bundle and stupidly didn't buy mesh coils. Pretty shit ATM.

Freemax mesh pro good flavour, loose top cap
Crown 4 good flavour on mesh coils quick break in time
Augvape skynet pro good design takes freemax mesh pro coils
Not tried falcon tank ranges so i got no comments aboutthem

I'm another for the Freemax Pro. Apart from it leaking if its left on its side or turned upside down, its faultless. Flavour and clouds that match many RD/TAs. Coils have a reasonable life too.

Back
Top Bottom