What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bland taste from my mini nova & TW juice

fergus77

Postman
Has anybody experienced this?

I've tried the TW cola, strawberry and now RY3 in my TW mini nova, ego twist with SR atty and it all tastes bland and boring!!! The taste I get sometimes resembles that smell of a smoke machine, and I get very little flavour. This happens right through the voltage range from 3.2 too 4.2. Any higher and I get a burnt taste.

Anything I'm doing wrong or is the juice crap??

What is the ohm on the head for you Nova?

Also, try different brand of juice :)

Thanks peeps, yes, it's a 2.5 ohm and brand spanking new. Well, it's only ever vaped about 7.5ml's of juice. Will try cleaning and a dry burn but think it'll be the same. Tried the juice in another mini nova and a clearo and its the same :eek:(

Think I will just change my juice as the TW stuff has not impressed me for the price it cost.

Order placed with good old VapeEscape, as a company they never fail to impress me.

The juices didn't taste any better be it through a clearo, Mini Nova or cartomiser.

Vaping some VapeEscape menthol through the same setup and its fine. Good flavour and plenty of Vaper.

Must be the juice?

The juices didn't taste any better be it through a clearo, Mini Nova or cartomiser.

Vaping some VapeEscape menthol through the same setup and its fine. Good flavour and plenty of Vaper.

Must be the juice?

Well, it sounds like :)
Good like in finding good liquids, it can take a while :)

I have tried a few TW's back in ye olde days before i found others, i dont really get on with them myself.
The cola one was good in a 306, not so much in others.

There menthol was great a one time but a while ago they changed it and so did a lot of vapers to other juice vendors

Back
Top Bottom