What's new

Black GTRS Vboy

Yes bud. Like @eyeball kid said it's basically a G Class less the Bluetooth in a different, but very nice, casing. Big ass centred 510 too. I like my Vboy a lot, but I prefer the 530 tbh. Joystick takes some getting used to for the first few minutes but it's a great buy for the money.
Exactly the same as the G Class seeing as BT doesn't work (well once it did, but never again).

Yes bud. Like @eyeball kid said it's basically a G Class less the Bluetooth in a different, but very nice, casing. Big ass centred 510 too. I like my Vboy a lot, but I prefer the 530 tbh. Joystick takes some getting used to for the first few minutes but it's a great buy for the money.
Good one. Mine was just shipped out today. The porthole style screen looks a bit different. Was gonna not get it but theres just very little options now with the higher wattage tanks I like using.
Im just personally not a fan of taking batteries in and out all the time. I much prefer to have a couple of mods where one gets put on charge at evening whilst I'm watching tv. Next day use that, charge the other that night. Part cant be bothered taking them out, putting them in the charger etc and part bugs me fiddly wraps getting damaged. I was told though the Yihi and DNA chip mods are good at balanced charging though so went for it.

Good one. Mine was just shipped out today. The porthole style screen looks a bit different. Was gonna not get it but theres just very little options now with the higher wattage tanks I like using.
Im just personally not a fan of taking batteries in and out all the time. I much prefer to have a couple of mods where one gets put on charge at evening whilst I'm watching tv. Next day use that, charge the other that night. Part cant be bothered taking them out, putting them in the charger etc and part bugs me fiddly wraps getting damaged. I was told though the Yihi and DNA chip mods are good at balanced charging though so went for it.
The charging board in evolv and yihi mods are actually a lot more advanced than the basic chargers some of us use in preference to the mod so you'll be perfectly safe to charge in mod. (Well as safe as we can be).
Surprisingly I felt similar apprehension over the speedo like modefined lyra display but I grew to love it.
Ultimately it will give you a solid and accurate wattage vape and a first class tc experience.

I will add. For any who are yihi curious. Check out the @Everzon thread. They have the ipv d3 currently for about £8. An amazing mod that has stood the test of time and will outclass most single cell mods on the market in tc still.

I will add. For any who are yihi curious. Check out the @Everzon thread. They have the ipv d3 currently for about £8. An amazing mod that has stood the test of time and will outclass most single cell mods on the market in tc still.
Agreed, terrific wee mods, crap paint aside, and that's a giveaway price! They're available in the UK for £12.99, recommended one to my mate last week as he killed his Pico, he got it on Saturday and is delighted with it.

The early ones had problems with the door. But the version 2 still same mod but with upgraded door latch the one I have as been fine

Yeah mine is a version 2. Think it's just down to heavy use as the paint work is now chipping off. Should maybe get a new mod but the Yihi chip is so good cannot really afford an SX Mini or the VSticking mod at present. Best get saving.

The charging board in evolv and yihi mods are actually a lot more advanced than the basic chargers some of us use in preference to the mod so you'll be perfectly safe to charge in mod. (Well as safe as we can be).
Surprisingly I felt similar apprehension over the speedo like modefined lyra display but I grew to love it.
Ultimately it will give you a solid and accurate wattage vape and a first class tc experience.
Sounds good mate. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom