What's new

Black GTRS Vboy

sidders

Postman
The door is playing up on my vboy and batteries keep falling out. It's looking a bit battered aswell so think it's time for a new one but I can't for the life of me find a new black one for sale. Anybody know where they have one for sale? Have tried all the usual suspects including China. Cheers

If you're struggling to find a vboy but like the Yihi board I'd highly recommend a Vsticking VK530. Similar, but better imo.

Thanks chaps. Did see the Vsticking but never heard of the brand before so was unsure and not keen on joystick. Are Max Mix ok?

The door is playing up on my vboy and batteries keep falling out. It's looking a bit battered aswell so think it's time for a new one but I can't for the life of me find a new black one for sale. Anybody know where they have one for sale? Have tried all the usual suspects including China. Cheers

Yeah mine is getting that way too.

If you're struggling to find a vboy but like the Yihi board I'd highly recommend a Vsticking VK530. Similar, but better imo.
Hi mate. You got one of those? I have one on the way.

Vsticking are a subsidiary of yihi. So they are kind of like modefined is to lost vape, only better as you still get the cracking board.
Definitely the one I'd go for.

Yes bud. Like @eyeball kid said it's basically a G Class less the Bluetooth in a different, but very nice, casing. Big ass centred 510 too. I like my Vboy a lot, but I prefer the 530 tbh. Joystick takes some getting used to for the first few minutes but it's a great buy for the money.

Yes bud. Like @eyeball kid said it's basically a G Class less the Bluetooth in a different, but very nice, casing. Big ass centred 510 too. I like my Vboy a lot, but I prefer the 530 tbh. Joystick takes some getting used to for the first few minutes but it's a great buy for the money.
Yeah. I was asked to review one recently. I may have to give it a whirl. The carbon one is more me.

Back
Top Bottom