What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

'Bits and bobs' Mech

Don't mention the I Ching ffs Raggers. That and whit got me banned over the road!

I could say give it a go Raggers as you couldn't make more of a balls up than Segeili did with the Sig 20 but I won't. I'd just advise caution and test everything out all the way through.

Looking on the certain vendors site... they say they are.. just have no idea to what extent :(
And not good @Gilliandrea ! A bit like my accident setting the dripper on fire! :P (All's okay now!)

tempted to email them... But then they'd clock onto what I was doing.
I know that both switch and top cap are adjustable, but I guess Gillian's tried that :(

Glad you didn't burn off your eyebrows Raguri :rofl:
I have indeed tried adjusting particularly as it is m4 brass I tried a few different things, even tried extending the delrin and spring but 'no go' :(
So 18500 batteries, which I have had to order :)

Was hoping someone had one of each on here! :P
And, how the heck did THAT get you banned!?

And alright, will put that in the 'failed ideas' folder as it'd mainly be used in 18650 unless i'm cycling (Hate having something in jacket pocket hitting me in my ribs!) :P

Last edited:
Geezuus! the boy's got KMSitis. WTf's with all this tongue wiggling shit? You keep doing it and I'll get whit to dab a dollop of Crab Juice on it. Guaranteed to cure you that stuff is.

How did it get me banned?; When the I Ching first came out in mid-July or whatever, some of the boys were discussing why all of a sudden Sig had gone from their numbering system to giving the name I Ching. There were a few ideas put forward and I remember whit saying something like "Perhaps it's the vendor who has named it that". I followed up with "Perhaps the vendor's a Chinaman called I Ching". That is all I said.

Next thing my post was wiped and I received a pm from a very apologetic mod saying someone had complained I was being racist which was why it was wiped. Ok, he was doing his job as he saw it but he could have had the balls to tell the complainant it wasn't racist but whatever. So coupling the facts that this tosser hadn't the balls to pm me about his so-called grievance, the mod lacking balls to tell him to wind in as he was wrong, then me finding out he was complaining that the word Chinaman was by itself a racist word, I got out of my pram and gave vent in my cockney vernacular. Which maybe I shouldn't have done but hey that's the way I am, like it or leave it. So I was red carded for a few hours or so but haven't bothered posting there since.

Chinaman btw, is the direct translation of what Chinese people call themselves: Chung guo ren (in Mandarin) and Chong-gwok Yan (in Cantonese). Both mean "China Man".

Anyway, water under the bridge. Worse things happen at sea.

If you fancy mixing and matching on the cheap with a 2 week wait - the M16 and the V3 are interchangeable.

I got the M16 today and it's amazing. My new favourite mod, the threads are incredible.

I think I remember clint saying he's got the both and rates them too.

The m16 and v3 mods are really good value for money and interchangeable.

Raguri I've done the sigelei 8w tubes with 19 top and bottom caps. It does indeed work but you have to leave the hot springs on the top caps and the tubes become a size smaller ie,
18650 tube works with 18500 batteries and the 18500 tube works with 18350. That means that there is no 18650 configuration, unless there is a kick ring that would fit.

I managed to get the 18350 tube to work in 16340 mode by removing the hot spring and fettling the top and bottom cap but it's not ideal so on the look out for a sigelei 8w top cap (if anyone has one going spare).

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom