What's new

Billet sxk 70w

With ANY RBA, I always start off by inserting the base from the outside upwards, which allows for lubing the Base and the O Ring until I can get it in properly, once that's done you should then find it far easier to get a proper seating when inside the ~Boro. :)

Cant insert the base from the outside then up, it has to be inserted from inside the boro then push down, but wont seat correctly

Cant insert the base from the outside then up, it has to be inserted from inside the boro then push down, but wont seat correctly
Rob doesn't mean refitting through the bottom. By inserting the base of the RBA into the bottom of the Boro it eases the O ring especially with a dab of juice worked in. Give it a few turns, rotating the RBA & then refit as normal.

Like this.
IMG_20200502_122727.jpeg

Thanks for clearing that up for me Boss :)

But the bottom if the rba base doesnt sit in the o ring, it touches it and the rba pushes back up, I'll try rotating it aswell see if that gains anything

But the bottom if the rba base doesnt sit in the o ring, it touches it and the rba pushes back up, I'll try rotating it aswell see if that gains anything
Look at the photo. You do this to relax the O ring then install correctly. Push down hard on the chimney section to ensure correct fit.

Do you have any other rba’s or even stock coil bridges you can try ? if you can get one in without pushing the o-ring back then it may seat the o-ring properly...

Tried everything as mentioned, just seem the metal ring around the rba section is too short and not going into the o ring. Or the o ring on the borro tank is sat too far down. As pictures shows everything is all the way down as it should be yet still isn't sitting on the o ring

Attachments

• 15884404586684965732345058739195.jpg
    15884404586684965732345058739195.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
This how it should look. I have experienced tight O rings on the black Boro though so if you have a white one try that or swapping the O ring from one to the other.
20200502_184123-COLLAGE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom