What's new

Billet Box Rev4 Clone vs Authentic - A quick look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coils I have tried so far with SXK and my experience.

1.8 Nautilus - Great MTL and perfect for battery life on single 18650. Great around 11-13 watts.

.7 Nautilus- probably my favorite. Still MTL but a bit looser and warmer. great around 17 - 23 watts

1.2 Titan mini - Great flavor. You can get DL hit and run around 17 - 20 watt. BUT the airflow is choppy AF. I had same results with using them with Titan mini tank. It doesn't affect flavor but is annoying.

1.8 Titan Mini Clapton - see above but change wattage to 13-18 watt. Choppy airflow and slow ramp up.

1.2 Kanger SSOCC - shit.... Do not last but a few days for some reason.

.5 Kanger SSOCC - Great for DL and flavor is great. 20 - 30 watt

.5 Kanger Clapton - My favorite for DL. Great taste and good all around hit. 20-30 watt.

These are just my opinions and findings so I wanted to share.

P.s. - If the bottom ring on the nautilus adaptor does not screw all the way up to the flange on the coil remove the O-ring on the coil. It will not leak. But will let you screw down the 510 adaptor the whole way.
Good info - I nicked a 1.8 BVC off my girlfriend. Lovely vape, but it's stopped wicking well after 3 days with clean 60/40 juice. My girlfriend uses these for weeks with similar juice. Do they need the vacuum of a restricted airflow to wick properly?

Good info - I nicked a 1.8 BVC off my girlfriend. Lovely vape, but it's stopped wicking well after 3 days with clean 60/40 juice. My girlfriend uses these for weeks with similar juice. Do they need the vacuum of a restricted airflow to wick properly?
I think the way you hit it has alot to do with it. Also you could have gotten a dud.

Hy everyone i m mathieu a french guy so xcuze my english, after reading all the thread i buy an sxk on yosenecig and i would like to know if somebody have ever command on this site, because after 5 days it's always on awaiting shipment and nobody respond to my mail.
TX a lot i want my BB

Since I'm having a free day off I decided to break stuff....

XJZCnQA.jpg

Easy enough, unscrew plate, cut plastic, fit plastic over screen, screw plate back, post everywhere.

Linky to plastic

http://s.aliexpress.com/FFbYbyAN

Hy everyone i m mathieu a french guy so xcuze my english, after reading all the thread i buy an sxk on yosenecig and i would like to know if somebody have ever command on this site, because after 5 days it's always on awaiting shipment and nobody respond to my mail.
TX a lot i want my BB

Bonjour Mathieu! I saw yosencig had the BB at a good price, but I hadn't heard of them before. I don't remember anyone else saying they have ordered anything from them either. I hope you used PayPal to pay for your order in case there is a big problem.

It might be a good idea to post your question in the main forum, perhaps under "General Chat" so that more Apes see it...bon chance! [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom