What's new

Big problems with Vaping: Allergies and dry mouth

Got it, thanks. 4 new juices are coming tomorrow.. so I'll start to cycle more between them! :)
Probably it's a positive thing to have a 2ml tank XD
Well, i used to bitch a lot about pods, but if u choose a good one, i actually find it nice to be able to fill up a bunch of different pods with different juice and can just switch between em

Yeah I read that.. it takes 2 weeks to recover it right? But do I have to do something different in order to start the regrowth? Or I just have to wait?
I'm scared that if I'm doing something wrong and I'll continue to do it, it will never come back.
Vapers tongue, I fought it for years, i do the same with it now, as i do with depression, I accept it, you *might* need to accept it, eventually, or drive yourself nuts. It took me 6 years to learn to accept VT, please don't wait that long, if you cant find a full cure or it doesn't fuck off. Just enjoy what the vape is, blow your clouds, enjoy your nic hit, whatever.

Any update on how you got on with these problems Imatrix7
Thanks for asking.

Unfortunately I still have almost the same problems, and no idea how to solve those.
With my throat is a little bit better (that was simple to solve), but I still can't taste a thing now. At the moment I've 8 different taste of e-liquids, and they all feel the same to me.

With the breathing problem... is completely random, but it still happens. So yeah.. no progress. Probably quitting is the only way..

EDIT : Another thing I forgot to mention, is that if I change COIL constantly (every 4/5 days), I can feel a bit of taste... problem is that I probably finish to spend a lot of money just in coils. Not sure if this is the best solution.

Last edited:
Glad to hear some things are better - but don't know what to suggest regards taste - hope you manage to get on top of it though.

Big update everyone on my problems.

So basically I solved all of them, and the solution was very simple: coil.
I figure it out that when the coil is new, I have ZERO problems, and I can taste much better the flavour.

For the breathing/allergy problems: like a said, solved completely the problem, as long as the coil is new.

For the taste of the flavour: also this one is much better now when the coil is new. Flavour isn't great yet, in fact just for a very few of them I can notice the flavour without to look at the box. I still have no idea how to improve it. I still haven't tried other brands (probably my e-liquid is just terrible?) because they are much more expensive than the ones I use, but I'll try them soon. But I'm already happy now. When I feel like I can't taste anything at all, at that moment I know I've to replace the coil (or if I have the burnt sensation).

The only negative thing on all this? Is that I've to spend a lot of money on coils. I thought they could last longer.. but hey. I can be happy now, the worst time has gone.

I just wanted to gave you this feedback so if everyone else has or will have the same problems, you could propose this other solution. ;)

Hi iMatrix7,

Glad to hear at long last you have made some good progress in solving at least most of your issues. I would however suggest that you can also clean and re use your coils at least a few times.
This way you won't have to spend so much - get yourself one of the coli cleaning brushes (little wire brush) and give it a try, and then dry burn the coli - this and new wicking should do the trick. This is just
a suggestion for you.

Back
Top Bottom