What's new

Big problems with Vaping: Allergies and dry mouth

If you like.black Jack flavours try zeus juice clearance they had there black jack flavours on there for 2.50 50ml and 50p 10ml very decent hope all works out for you sorting the problems don't give up mate

I would definitely try a higher mix of vg in the juice, and also try exhaling more through the mouth instead of your nose. Most importantly - don't give up, this is solvable.

Little update.
I bought a humidifier and something to check humidity. I find out I was going from 25% to 32% humidity in my room, so right now I pushed at max my humidifier to see how it goes at 50/55%. Just another try.

I also stopped to take antihistaminics from today. Let's see how it goes for a couple of days... and if nothing changes.. I'll try to vape zero nicotine as my next attempt (if I'll be able to do it). Then the 100% VG.

I took this as my personal goal... I need to figure it out what's causing me all this troubles. XD..

Hi and welcome :D

Hello! Thank you very much! :)

ive not heard of that juice so cant coment on it.
what i can suggest it to check out some of our recommended suppliers where prices are not as bad as some people think.
for fruit & dessert flavours id recommend checking out
prime vapes
cotswold vapour
dinner lady
vape potions
washington vapes
all found here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks for the nice list!
I already checked a few of those website, but I have the same problem, most of the juice are more expensive than mine.

I can buy a shortfill of 120ml at less then 10 pounds, excluding promotions. I see many other eliquids priced at more for just 50ml.. it seems a lot but maybe there's something I'm missing?

I'll try anyway to look further on your list to see if there's something else. Also I've to figure it out who is selling 100% vg juices..

Thanks again.

Welcome.

How much antihistamines r u taking. They will cause that exact problem with not being able to rehydrate, especially mixed with alcohol.

Also, i THINK pg is what dehydrates u so as high a vg content as u can. (I think the vapor also tends to seem 'wetter' than a 50/50 mix. It might have been the tank tho)

Thank you.
I was taking 1 antihistamine each day, it was helping me a lot when I was smoking tobacco, but now since today I stopped to assume them.... let's see how it goes (if they are useless to vaping... I'll stop to take them.).

If you like.black Jack flavours try zeus juice clearance they had there black jack flavours on there for 2.50 50ml and 50p 10ml very decent hope all works out for you sorting the problems don't give up mate

2.50 for 50ml? Are you talking for just the flavour right? I know it's possible to mix and create customized liquids but I still have to reach that point (I'm very new to vaping..), never tried yet, but I'll look into it, thanks!

I would definitely try a higher mix of vg in the juice, and also try exhaling more through the mouth instead of your nose. Most importantly - don't give up, this is solvable.

I really hope this is solvable.......... I'm trying everything right now... finger crossed! Thanks!

Little update.
I bought a humidifier and something to check humidity. I find out I was going from 25% to 32% humidity in my room, so right now I pushed at max my humidifier to see how it goes at 50/55%. Just another try.

Are you in the UK? 25% humidity, that seems low, it might explain some of your issues.
Anyway, pg dries my mouth right out, 50/50/, 60/40 is a bit of a mare, when mtling. Generally i avoid nose exhales, but it's habitually ingrained, after all these years. Also citrus and spice flavours can wreak havoc with my sinuses, they've caused nose bleeds before, and regularly cause blocked sinuses and ultimately exacerbates my vapers tongue probs. Just some pointers there, hope it helps.

Also, I would like to ask you if it's normal that I cannot feel the flavour anymore... it's almost completely gone (I missed this little detail before).
This is not because of the tobacco I was previously smoking. Since I started to vape with my sub ohm device, I got in with it love because I was starting to feel a really strong flavour, but know I cannot feel it anymore... and I'm making sure to cycle between the juices at my disposal. Online I found out this could be because of the nicotine shots I added to increase the nicotine in the shortfill, is it true? Is there a solution for this? Any experience?

Are you in the UK? 25% humidity, that seems low, it might explain some of your issues.
Anyway, pg dries my mouth right out, 50/50/, 60/40 is a bit of a mare, when mtling. Generally i avoid nose exhales, but it's habitually ingrained, after all these years. Also citrus and spice flavours can wreak havoc with my sinuses, they've caused nose bleeds before, and regularly cause blocked sinuses and ultimately exacerbates my vapers tongue probs. Just some pointers there, hope it helps.

Yes, I'm in the UK. Well, outside the humidity is at 77% at the moment, so I would say the problem is indoors. With the humidifier, the humidity in my room is slowly increasing (I'm at 38% right now). My throat is still a complete mess, but my nose is still not blocked completely. I feel terrible but I'm not at my worst. I'm praying at everything to solve this problem XD

Also, I would like to ask you if it's normal that I cannot feel the flavour anymore... it's almost completely gone (I missed this little detail before).

Vapers tongue, it goes with the territory of your previously mentioned allergies and other issues. Some people will advise certain flavours and actions, I don't think that will help you much tbh. Your taste buds will recover, mine have, I have bouts of not tasting much, both food wise and vape wise, it does pass, and it comes back and goes again.

Vapers tongue, it goes with the territory of your previously mentioned allergies and other issues. Some people will advise certain flavours and actions, I don't think that will help you much tbh. Your taste buds will recover, mine have, I have bouts of not tasting much, both food wise and vape wise, it does pass, and it comes back and goes again.

Yeah I read that.. it takes 2 weeks to recover it right? But do I have to do something different in order to start the regrowth? Or I just have to wait?
I'm scared that if I'm doing something wrong and I'll continue to do it, it will never come back.

u have the corona man, yer a gonner

Lol, j/k As said above, probly vape tongue

Yeah I read that.. it takes 2 weeks to recover it right? But do I have to do something different in order to start the regrowth? Or I just have to wait?
I'm scared that if I'm doing something wrong and I'll continue to do it, it will never come back.
Vape other flavors and just wait a bit until u can taste it, after a week try it see if u can taste it, if not, wait another week.

I have this prob with coffee, and i can only taste it for a few drags no matter how long i wait. Its just one of those things. There is no 'absolute' way to cure it.

(Im sure it also has something to do with taste in general, like i dowse all my food in chili oil, most ppl wouldnt be able or want to eat it its so spicy, but i luv it.)

Vape other flavors and just wait a bit until u can taste it, after a week try it see if u can taste it, if not, wait another week.

I have this prob with coffee, and i can only taste it for a few drags no matter how long i wait. Its just one of those things. There is no 'absolute' way to cure it.

Got it, thanks. 4 new juices are coming tomorrow.. so I'll start to cycle more between them! :)
Probably it's a positive thing to have a 2ml tank XD

Back
Top Bottom