Is It Necessary

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

VVincent

Achiever
Recently, many factory such as famous Vandy Vape, Vapefly are release BF RDTA Squonker Tank
In my opinion, it has no sense, I love Vandy vape but what the hell, BF RDTA?? Excuse me??
Is it just me or is the only real benefit to a BF RDTA the added capacity of the tank of the RDTA?
PYRO-II-__01.jpg

What's your opinion, comment below.

The original Pyro is decent. I have three. It's decent because it vapes like a middle of the road dripper. Maybe the vape quality from this will also be decent? But a bottom feeding RDTA? You've already got a squonk bottle to be going at so that point is moot imo.

There most definitely is a huge positive to the Squonk RDTA's, I'm glad there's more coming out as at the moment I only have the iJoy version.

This is a real game changer for squonking, the benefits are:
  • No dry hits - seriously not one even when the tank is empty.
  • No over-squonking.
  • No under-squonking
  • No spitback.
  • Less having to squonk.
  • The perfect draw consistent with every hit.
  • Leak proof (unless you leave it on it's side).
The downside is it put me off my other RDA's and the typical squonking routine of first draw maybe oversquonked, a couple of good hits, start of a dry hit, squonk - repeat, TC mode has brought me back to using my RDA's again but my goto atty is the Squonk RDTA (I actually have 4 of them).

Why not just get a normal RDTA? - simple all the benefits of a perfect squonk but with huge capacity the Combo 216 with the Squonk RDTA holds 14ml!

You can see more of my finding in my review of the Capo 216 which included a review of the Squonk RDTA:
Scroll down to see the review.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-capo-216-kit-plus-squonk-rdta-review.164773/

To add a little balance, there is a downside, I can only use my experience of the iJoy but they don't perform too well on single battery squonkers it was okay on the Therion but battery life wooshed down quicker than the juice, my perfect pairing is the Nikola Niagara:

Niagara-14.jpg

I got the Ijoy RDTA squonk and must say i really do like it so i would say yes there is a market for em.............

I notice the vote going to the 'NO' camp, shame there wasn't a field for 'Have You Tried It' before judging.

OK, my two pence worth. No idea about any RDTA apart from the Mighty "NextEra". YES.............. Huge benefit to a squonker as it is a Mesh RDTA and works flawlessly for that purpose, mesh requires a regular feed to work at its best and the RDTA solves that dilemma perfectly. :)

I think they do have a purpose, especially for the advanced vaper. When the first mass produced rdta' s arrived I found them a boon. Liquid was getting thicker and thicker and this was and probably still is the best way for a tank fan to enjoy high vg liquid. You have a huge selection now so you can literally build a mtl micro coil on a berserker rdta or use a medusa to build a big full rda style coil set up and use it as if it was a tank.
If your busy or pre occupied, choosing the rdta version of your favourite rda can be really useful on a squonker. Your unlikely to suffer a dry hit as you have loads of time before the tank runs dry to 're fill with a squeeze.
I used to vape loads of dripworx juice in the avocado or avocado 24 and have found the split rdta a boon on the squeeze in the past when I'm busy.

Back
Top Bottom