What's new

better than boge??

Well I can't say that you are doing anything wrong but I will ask, are you pre-filling them using the condom method ? The reason I ask is because I always used to pre-fill using the condom method but for some reason they don't seem to fill properly that way anymore so I now fill them top ways dripping a few drops in at a time and since then I've not had any trouble. But honestly I've been buying these since June and not had a duff one yet. Like I say I've tried loads of different makes and even tried the clearomisers and viva's but they just don't work for me.
Ive just got my Bauway 306 drip atty which I'll be posting about after the weekend when I've had a few days with it but so far I'm on the fence with it.

The easiest and best way to fill a Boge is with a blunt needle down to the very bottom on the side opposite the coil. Slowly fill while holding at a slight angle. Use the safety pin to poke.

I have used the condom method, and dripping a few at a time taking care not to go down the middle.

but now .. I just drip it in .. bugger all the careful bit .. just fill the begger up .. even if a bit goes down the middle .. you are going to blow it clear anyway its the same as the condom method .. fill it .. blow it out .. then fill it some more, blow repeat.

I use em straight away using this method

I find they are working much better now ...

you seem to have been very lucky patch!!:) I've been buying mine from liberty flights.maybe ill but them elsewhere as if that may make a difference?:/ maybe I'm not filling them right or something.i fill them then I leave them for 20 minutes then I put them on my lava tube and pull it down to 3 volts just to start.they read 2.1 ohms then after firing them up it just burns and reads 1.2 ohms :/ that happens to 2 out of 5 sometimes more

Do you check they don't need more filling after they rest? I always found that the wadding on top would actually start to dry out after a condom fill, just did another 1/2 a condom of juice and let it rest another 20mins and they were always fine..

The one that didnt work , i saved then pulled the waddingnout and usednit as a dripper atty for nearly 2 weeks
DarthvaperUK showed me that trick at the Norwich micro meet. Worked very well actually. Good tip for the thrifty.

DarthvaperUK showed me that trick at the Norwich micro meet. Worked very well actually. Good tip for the thrifty.

What's the secret? Back when I used cartos I tried that a couple times, I always either snapped the coil while gently pulling out wadding, or the coil would break as soon as I fired it.

When I say he showed me the trick I mean using an old carto as a dripper, something I'd never thought of doing. He didn't actually show me how, just that he had removed the wadding . Somehow ;)

Back
Top Bottom