What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best tank for High VG....

Wow how many ml does that baby hold?? Wonder how much it costs too. What wattage is needed for it?

Edit: price range?
It only holds 28ml with the tallboy glass on, actually closer to 30ml once the juice well is filled.

Wattage wise, it's Voltage only though it does display wattage on the screen, 4 x 18650 batteries, current setup has 2 beefy coils in it (you can have more!) at 5.5 volts which is around 110 watts.

currently reviewing it, putting the OTT comedic factor aside it's a damn good vape.

(yes it's a driptip on it)

He was around the back.....

Titan-Fish.jpg

there was someone who posted last week a pick in a shop window of a 100ml glass for this tank.

there was someone who posted last week a pick in a shop window of a 100ml glass for this tank.
damn, the tall glass is bad enough, I use the shorter version which gives better flavour, the 100ml must be terrible, on the plus side it probably looks like a light sabre :yoda:

Thevtitan 8s about £50

The Titan is around £50 and holds 28 or 30ml. Though i think it has an 15ml option and it can be turned into an RDA with 4ml or so. Honestly when you look down to vape, you could almost swim in the tank.

Lol omg that's huge!!! Think I'd have to opt for the 15 ml option lol

It only holds 28ml with the tallboy glass on, actually closer to 30ml once the juice well is filled.

Wattage wise, it's Voltage only though it does display wattage on the screen, 4 x 18650 batteries, current setup has 2 beefy coils in it (you can have more!) at 5.5 volts which is around 110 watts.

currently reviewing it, putting the OTT comedic factor aside it's a damn good vape.

(yes it's a driptip on it)

4 -18650 batteries? I'd have to hold the mod with both hands lol thats a big mod to hold 4 batteries that size ain't it? Lol
I gots little hands. Dey calls me smurf... I'm 5 foot 5 short chit, tiny ting. Lol

4 -18650 batteries? I'd have to hold the mod with both hands lol thats a big mod to hold 4 batteries that size ain't it? Lol
I gots little hands. Dey calls me smurf... I'm 5 foot 5 short chit, tiny ting. Lol
The comedy value would be even better in small hands!

"I'd have to hold the mod with both hands" proper made me chuckle :18:

Back
Top Bottom