What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best tank for High VG....

just in case you missed it i edited above

i use the jac 0.5 coil every day and a coil lasts a good 2 months and yes it is quite airy.. the jac mods are also like your mod a fixed output.
i hardly use the mod the tank came with as i use their newer VIM which uses the same coils.
max i will use in it though is 70vg even though we all tested them with their own juice which is 80vg and we hammered them and no dry hits.

these are what the coils are rated at so im not sure how it would work out using it on a 80w mod
1ohm MTL = 12-18w
1ohm DTL = 18-25w
0.5ohm DTL = 20-30w

just in case you missed it i edited above

i use the jac 0.5 coil every day and a coil lasts a good 2 months and yes it is quite airy.. the jac mods are also like your mod a fixed output.
i hardly use the mod the tank came with as i use their newer VIM which uses the same coils.
max i will use in it though is 70vg even though we all tested them with their own juice which is 80vg and we hammered them and no dry hits.

these are what the coils are rated at so im not sure how it would work out using it on a 80w mod
1ohm MTL = 12-18w
1ohm DTL = 18-25w
0.5ohm DTL = 20-30w

Amazing. Thanks!

I guess I could not use it with the iJust mod, unless it knows to only go to 30W, I am not 100% sure how it works. I could just try it out with the Jac mod it comes with, I am tempted to take a punt for £35!

15% off code on here as well.
you can buy just the tank but then as said im not sure how it would work on a 80w mod.
see if Andrew @JAC Vapour can advise.

You could alwsys look at the Nunchuku tank. Sold for less than £20 with reasonable coil prices £10-12 for 5.

Lmao you were to slow replying.... or I was to slow looking at replies lol

received_571756809987960.jpeg

I bought the freemax fireluke

But it's NICE!!

Gonna buy the rest of my coils online though. Bought 3 for now from the shop.

Amazing. Thanks!

I guess I could not use it with the iJust mod, unless it knows to only go to 30W, I am not 100% sure how it works. I could just try it out with the Jac mod it comes with, I am tempted to take a punt for £35!

The ijust 3 looks like a fixed voltage so the power output is determined by the coil you use. It may be regulated at 3.7v or something, if it's not regulated it will function at between 3v-4.4v depending on the charge you have left in the battery, as the voltage drops throughout the capacity, so fully charged it'll be 4.2v, then decline until needing re-charged. The 80w rating will be for the board capabilities and wiring, so it'll just not fire if you put a coil on it that requires more than 80watts. Our S22 DL 0.5ohm coil with your mod will have an out put of 30 watts, so it will function fine, stick a 0.1ohm coil on it and it'll produce 136w, so the device will cutout and not fire, as that is over the limit. The ijust standard tank looks like full DL, our s22 is a restricted DL, so it needs less power and will go through less juice, so that might not suit you, it's also a 22mm tank, and your device is 25mm. Don't want to do myself out of sales : ) but it will work as intended, it just may not be what you are looking for. If you need any further info or have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

This Ninjabastard handles high VG very well, almost embarrassing clouds so I mostly use it at home.

Aramomiser Titan stood next to a 120ml bottle should give you an idea of it's scale :18:
Shoved on a little mod for the hell of it, strangely it didn't have enough power?

Titan-14.jpg

TITAN-2.jpg

This Ninjabastard handles high VG very well, almost embarrassing clouds so I mostly use it at home.

Aramomiser Titan stood next to a 120ml bottle should give you an idea of it's scale :18:
Shoved on a little mod for the hell of it, strangely it didn't have enough power?

View attachment 189819

View attachment 189820

Wow how many ml does that baby hold?? Wonder how much it costs too. What wattage is needed for it?

Edit: price range?

Wow how many ml does that baby hold?? Wonder how much it costs too. What wattage is needed for it?

Thevtitan 8s about £50

The Titan is around £50 and holds 28 or 30ml. Though i think it has an 15ml option and it can be turned into an RDA with 4ml or so. Honestly when you look down to vape, you could almost swim in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom