What's new

Best tank for High VG....

vapourtrail__

Postman
Hey all!

So, I haven't posted in a while or been keeping up to date with the latest tanks etc so I am a bit out the loop.

What currently is the best tank for use with High VG? I only go up to 40W (EDIT, I just (pardon the pun) realised that my iJust3 is an 80W Mod, rookie error!) and also do not want any RDA's, so what Sub Ohm tank on stock coils is currently best for High VG?
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I actually just looked this up the other day and found this link.

https://www.ecigguide.com/recommended-atomizers-high-vg-e-liquids

I'm actually gonna go for the Smok TFV8 Cloud Beast Tank myself that comes on the Alien.
Be prepared to throw a lot of money away on coils smok QC of there coils are that shit and only last a few days at best oh and I've seen tons of threads on here where a coil or two out of a pack of 5 have been dead on opening them, honestly kitty they is better tanks and coils on the market

Have to agree with @mattyk2010 100% there. Smok tanks are only worth buying if you are going to use an RBA deck in them. And if you are going down the rebuildable route then there are far superior RTA's out there compared to Smok tank with an RBA. I don't know personally but I have seen a lot of good reviews on the Horizon tech falcon

Hey all!

So, I haven't posted in a while or been keeping up to date with the latest tanks etc so I am a bit out the loop.

What currently is the best tank for use with High VG? I only go up to 40W and also do not want any RDA's, so what Sub Ohm tank on stock coils is currently best for High VG?
what do you class as high VG?
70vg fine in all subtanks
80vg touch and go. will work in quite a few but coils wont last as long.
90-100vg forget it. buildables only.

if you was using 50-70w it would be easier for me to advise

Hey all!

What currently is the best tank for use with High VG? I only go up to 40W and also do not want any RDA's, so what Sub Ohm tank on stock coils is currently best for High VG?
I'd suggest a mod upgrade is in order. 40w is woefully underpowered for most sub ohm tanks.
Jump up to 80w and I'd suggezt the Wismec Gnome. Good price, reasonable coil cost and longevity. With clouds and flavour that would satisfy most.

what do you class as high VG?
70vg fine in all subtanks
80vg touch and go. will work in quite a few but coils wont last as long.
90-100vg forget it. buildables only.

if you was using 50-70w it would be easier for me to advise

90-10

40w is woefully underpowered for most sub ohm tanks.
Why? It's the coil, not the tank that determines the power and there are plenty of stock sub-ohm coils that work at well under 40W. I wouldn't be urging someone to double their power when I don't know how much nic they're using. If people didn't want low power devices they wouldn't exist.

Why? It's the coil, not the tank that determines the power and there are plenty of stock sub-ohm coils that work at well under 40W. I wouldn't be urging someone to double their power when I don't know how much nic they're using. If people didn't want low power devices they wouldn't exist.
Yep coil ohm ratings and a simple fact 40w can't run many coils today.

I sent a Gnome tank, I won here, to a friend with a 40w mod. It won't even fire with the Gnome attached. But it works fine at 35-40W on both my mods.
On the bright side I got back a fantastic little tank that, for its price and size, stomps many expensive tanks for flavour and vapour.

Back
Top Bottom