What's new

Best pod system

Just hold them upside down when the cabin is pressurised so the coil is out of the liquid. Problem solved.[emoji6]

Thanks for the tips guys! Do I need to take my vape stuff out of my carryon?

Can’t remember ever taking mine out, usually have one in the pocket that just goes in the tray thing and another in the bag with bottles of liquid etc in there as well.

Thanks all. A buddy of mine gave me his berserker rta but I’ll still bring a mod and my squonk. That way I can drip before I leave and right after I leave. :)

Basically any tank with juice in will leak on a plane. Vape them as dry as possible in the airport and leave them upside down for the duration of the flight.

Contrary to what people say, I’ve never had a tank leak on a plane. But maybe I’m just one of the lucky ones.

The pod system is suitable for everyone who is either begining to vape or is a regular vaper.Does anyone know what should be the specifications of an electric pod vape? I have been recommended to buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smok Nord is the best I've tried, followed by the direct draw Aspire Cobble for flavour, though the Vandy Vape Simple EX has taken over my pods.

Bouncing back and forth between the sourin air, the pulse, and the new sigelie a1 compak.

Looking something small and inexpensive that I can bring on the plane and have a quick hit when I need upon stepping outside withiut having to spend the time to setup everything. I’m only looking at refillable pod systems so the Juul and the Bo are out.

Any ideas?
I have a pod series that has been running for around 3 months over on my youtube channel if you wanted to take a look.

But generally my favourites so far have been the Smok Nord, The Voopoo Rota and Vaporesso Aurora Play for flavour and performance.

Bouncing back and forth between the sourin air, the pulse, and the new sigelie a1 compak.

Looking something small and inexpensive that I can bring on the plane and have a quick hit when I need upon stepping outside withiut having to spend the time to setup everything. I’m only looking at refillable pod systems so the Juul and the Bo are out.

Any ideas?
Artery pal 2
Available from Manabush will see you right. Refillable pod and replacement coils.
Wide open airflow you can get a restricted DTL closed down MTL.

Back
Top Bottom