What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best pod system

tromboneking

Postman
Bouncing back and forth between the sourin air, the pulse, and the new sigelie a1 compak.

Looking something small and inexpensive that I can bring on the plane and have a quick hit when I need upon stepping outside withiut having to spend the time to setup everything. I’m only looking at refillable pod systems so the Juul and the Bo are out.

Any ideas?

This is a very decent bit of kit....load it up with some 20mg nic salts and your away

Attachments

• F4339B6B-61DA-40D3-9EE6-776BCD8FE58A.jpeg
    F4339B6B-61DA-40D3-9EE6-776BCD8FE58A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
I use the aspire gusto. Nice and palmable, the nic salt pods are really satisfying and refilling is just a matter of popping out a bung and syringing liquid in. Can buy the same liquid in the pods in 10ml bottles. Pods are pricey but electronictobacconist do an offer for buying 3 packs.

Last edited:
For DTL, Aspire Gusto or Mi Pod. Both (very) restricted lung hits, but more open than most. Both really good for a quick DTL nic hit.

You had a look at the just fog mini kit?

They are tiny and stand up very well to most of the others iv tried.
Screenshot_20180214-212141.jpg

Just curious, since I’ll be taking this on a plane, will those with the precooked pods will they leak?

Basically any tank with juice in will leak on a plane. Vape them as dry as possible in the airport and leave them upside down for the duration of the flight.

Back
Top Bottom