What's new

Best place to buy chubby bottles

redchris

Postman
At present. I've not had to buy bottles since last year. Who's selling the best value chubby bottles right now?

Cheers

Lucemill have got the chubby 60ml for 24p each, not gorillas but still very good. Also whoever invented those screw in tip chubby bottles that seem to be everywhere at the moment needs shooting, completely over engineered bullshit, in theory a great idea in reality total shit.

Lucemill have got the chubby 60ml for 24p each, not gorillas but still very good. Also whoever invented those screw in tip chubby bottles that seem to be everywhere at the moment needs shooting, completely over engineered bullshit, in theory a great idea in reality total shit.
Nice one, cheers. Not sure what the screw in tip bottles are but I bought a shortfill not too long ago and what a pain in the arse it was getting the top out. Nearly gouged my hand in the process and ended up with juice everywhere.

The tip screws out so you can add your nicshot without popping the the whole cap off, sounds great right? No it's always loose even though the thread is left handed so in theory it should tighten when you unscrew the lid by the looks of it the plastic is too light weight for a machined thread, by all means try a few in with order as they are just as cheap but I thought the were terrible.

On getting the press fit caps off just get a butter knife on the edge with your thumb on the back of it and just pop them off I'm yet to not get one of in just a few attempts.

I see Dripworx are using the new genuine shortfill gorillas which are quality other juice manufacturers should take note of this when trying to charge upwards of £15 for 50ml shortfill in a 20p bottle.

Watch out for the 60ml Gorilla's. They are affected by tank cracker juices. I had a few that the tops cracked badly and even suffered from some type of plastic degradation. Juices like Citrus, Licorice, basically tank cracker juices. One Aussie supplier stopped stocking them due to this.

True that!! They leak if they're not exactly right!!

Watch out for the 60ml Gorilla's. They are affected by tank cracker juices. I had a few that the tops cracked badly and even suffered from some type of plastic degradation. Juices like Citrus, Licorice, basically tank cracker juices. One Aussie supplier stopped stocking them due to this.
Watch out for chinese bottles unless you wear waterproof trousers ;)

They're all shit, even the originals. :D
I've got half a dozen 50ml that have been fine but @Tazz bought narrow necked ones & I warned him they were crap as the tops pop off. Lo & behold he ended up wearing a bottle of juice :D

Back
Top Bottom