What's new

Best MTL atomizer from Fast tech

Picked up a vapefly galaxies a couple of weeks ago and mighty impressed, best mtl i've tried for flavour and the ability to dial the airflow to your exact preference

Thanks for your replies :)

I'm thinking about buying one of these:

Coppervape Dvarw MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $15
Authentic Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $25
Berserker MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $13

I'm tempted to buy both the coppervape and beserker since they're cheap. I realise the beserker is not the authentic beserker but willing to give it a crack.

I need an MTL to use whilst at work because i've been using my Kylin and it is smashing far too much juice. So I'm going to use MTL and perhaps 6mg nic instead of 3mg. I used to have an ancient steam crave aromamiser but it broke. I guess i'm tempted to buy 2 cheap MTL and see how it goes. I will use my Kylin after work or weekends but literally can't afford to run it 24/7 since it's so fricken thirsty

I think if you’ve been used to a cloud tank, you should start at 6mg. You can always go back to 3 if it’s too strong, but you’ll be puffing a fraction of the amount of liquid, so will need to up the nic unless you want to be chaining it.

I just bought a hastur mini a couple of days ago, was after a mtl after using drippers for dtl for ages and then having a blast on an old Kanger sub tank nano, thought I'd go back to mtl whilst at work, I can't compare it to any other rta but in my opinion it's amazing ! Flavour is spot on but it's quite a tight draw, fine for me but tighter than I was expecting

Back
Top Bottom