What's new

Best Kayfun or other MTL tank

Sounds great mate! Please let us know how you get on when you have got her going. I'm interested in how the Kayfun Prime functions in relation to the 5s as I've heard great things about both. It's all about the flavours for me,I'm not a fruit lover,custards and creams are my thing and the heavier the better,I love that mouth feel you get with those.
I will.
I am currently vaping Like a Sir by Tuxedo vapes. It's a vanilla custard tobacco flavor. Awesome juice, highly recommended. It vapes amazing with Taifun gt3 and Hussar rta. Didn't get the same result with kayfuns.

i have recently got back into really tight MTL vaping, i have a berserker, another one in the post, and a coppervape hussar with the micro tank and 1.3mm centre pin, both are a great vape, the berserker is edging it for me, for the glass, and smaller height when in 4.5ml tank mode. the spare drip tip that comes with the berserker is also a great match for the torpedo top cap accessory that you can get for the hussar.

if anyone is looking for a great squonk RDA, take a look at the speed revolution, its what got me back on the tight MTL. there is a new version out now (speed up), also on FT that has adjustable afc. i have that on order too :)
Hi Tiny. So the speed is a restricted airflow dripper??

Hi Tiny. So the speed is a restricted airflow dripper??

yes, the speed revolution is 1.2mm fixed. i think the speed up is a little bigger (maybe 1.8? im only going by the pictures o FT), but adjustable. both 18mm dia, i think the speed up will have a smaller chamber due to its design.

i can recommend the cheaper speed revolutions on FT instead of the more expensive yftk versions, i have both the SS and black, and they're flawless.

yes, the speed revolution is 1.2mm fixed. i think the speed up is a little bigger (maybe 1.8? im only going by the pictures o FT), but adjustable. both 18mm dia, i think the speed up will have a smaller chamber due to its design.

i can recommend the cheaper speed revolutions on FT instead of the more expensive yftk versions, i have both the SS and black, and they're flawless.
Nice one, I'll take a look. My FT basket is growing by the hour!

Back
Top Bottom