What's new

Best Kayfun or other MTL tank

I love taifun GT3.
Hussar single coil is awesome too.
Kayfun V5 and V5 mini are great options too. I am waiting to vape on Kayfun prime. It looks very similar to V5 mini. Don't know how it vapes.
Smok spirals is great for low nic fruity flavors.
The options are many.
Sounds great mate! Please let us know how you get on when you have got her going. I'm interested in how the Kayfun Prime functions in relation to the 5s as I've heard great things about both. It's all about the flavours for me,I'm not a fruit lover,custards and creams are my thing and the heavier the better,I love that mouth feel you get with those.

I've got to say that this POTVs is an awesome tool for me as I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm finding out everything I need to know with honest opinions and how to do stuff plus you're all a great bunch of geezers on here lol.;)

It's a shame Kayfun only make their tanks in stainless steel as I would have loved to have got a gold one and for the price they charge there should be more options,I also think they should include the MTL adapter set at no extra charge.

I have so many MTL tanks I can't decide which I like best! The Siren 2 is fab with no leaking at all so far, the Berserker is not far behind and although there can be a little bit of leaking it is easily solved. My favorite of all is the Billet Box with either the Exocet with Kayfun restricter in or the Nature Vape Billet Box coil, both are brilliant.

I've got two berserker tanks and rate them highly. Vandy Vape are releasing Ni80 mtl wire to replicate the supplied coils so that's me sorted for my mtl vaping

I've got one as well and while I really like it, I seem to get a drop of juice in my mouth every so often and I can't quite figure out why. It's not spit back, it's a proper drop... just weird.

i have recently got back into really tight MTL vaping, i have a berserker, another one in the post, and a coppervape hussar with the micro tank and 1.3mm centre pin, both are a great vape, the berserker is edging it for me, for the glass, and smaller height when in 4.5ml tank mode. the spare drip tip that comes with the berserker is also a great match for the torpedo top cap accessory that you can get for the hussar.

if anyone is looking for a great squonk RDA, take a look at the speed revolution, its what got me back on the tight MTL. there is a new version out now (speed up), also on FT that has adjustable afc. i have that on order too :)

I've got one as well and while I really like it, I seem to get a drop of juice in my mouth every so often and I can't quite figure out why. It's not spit back, it's a proper drop... just weird.
I get that with mine. I think it's condensation in the drip tip. Might try it with the taller glass see if that stops it

I've got to say that this POTVs is an awesome tool for me as I'm fairly new to vaping. I'm finding out everything I need to know with honest opinions and how to do stuff plus you're all a great bunch of geezers on here lol.;)
Frankly we're all as mad as a box of frogs - but don't let that put you off, you'll get honest opinions and decent advice from pretty much everyone...

Probably condensation - some tanks are prone to it, it may also be a sign you need to up your wattage just a fraction...

Probably condensation - some tanks are prone to it, it may also be a sign you need to up your wattage just a fraction...

Yea that's what I thought, but it didn't make a difference. Should probably try the taller version and see if it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom