What's new

Best Kayfun or other MTL tank

For me............ I have really enjoyed discovering The Hussar RTA and still enjoy the somewhat odd Kayfun Mini V3 Plus. When I say odd, I am referring to it being adapted to become a 22mm RTA.

The Hussar really shook me I have to be honest. I had read a great deal about them and they generally seemed to be finding massive popularity around the web.
I wasn't prepared to spend out on an authentic, so when a Coppervape Clone appeared in the Classies, I jumped. I was SO taken by it that when yet another appeared, I snagged that one too.

Now it could be that it is just me? But I find that it really shines when used in the smaller Tank and Chimney, but I think that I am not alone in this view?
All of that said, I have NEVER had any leaking, gurgling, spitting, or Dry Hits with it and the Flavour it produces is really top notch. I'd go as far as saying.............. It gives my Calixes a very, very hard push.:22:

I got the CV Hussar after reading this post, with the wee tank and chimney, and I agree it's brilliant, easily my favourite tank at the minute.

I find the Berserker has insane flavour, so would highly recommend.
Yes it can flood, but I find that if you don't fill right to the top it's fine.
Again if it does, just do the old trick of inverting and gently blowing through like the Nautilus, works for me. ymmv

As a vaper for five years, for me the Kayfun Prime is the ultimate mtl tank. Best tank I've ever owned and I've had some good ones. My KF5 hasn't been touched since this arrived. The draw (on two dots) is perfect and the flavour is immense, also no leaking. Can't recommend this highly enough.

I'm thinking of saving up for a genuine Kayfun v3 mini for my first ever RTA,it's either that one or the Kayfun 5,I'm just in a bit of a dilemma as to which one to go for.
Lucas James, do you like airy draws cause even at tightest setting I found it too easy to inhale. You can use oven gloves to insert the coil it's so easy, but just making you aware of it's draw factor. I bought the original and a clone, the only difference is the screw threads Ave a little less play on the genuine rta.

Lucas James, do you like airy draws cause even at tightest setting I found it too easy to inhale. You can use oven gloves to insert the coil it's so easy, but just making you aware of it's draw factor. I bought the original and a clone, the only difference is the screw threads Ave a little less play on the genuine rta.
Correction-im talking about kayfun mini version 3 and the build deck coil screws. Not base to chamber. Those threads on the clone are as good as the genuine mini v3

I like my drawer a bit restrictive and that was the reason I was leaning towards the KFv3 but it's a smaller deck and my eyes are not what they used to be so I am really liking the 5s,larger build deck but shorter tank than the 5. There is an adapter set that's for people that like MTL and I would buy that with it. I only ever plan on getting one RTA so I would rather buy one good one than keep paying for lots of cheaper ones. It seems to have everything I need and would like,as you say easy to build and apparently good wicking,it is also a flavour tank and that's extremely important to me,I don't care about loads of clouds. Thanks for giving me the heads up about the mini though,much appreciated.

I've got two berserker tanks and rate them highly. Vandy Vape are releasing Ni80 mtl wire to replicate the supplied coils so that's me sorted for my mtl vaping

I love taifun GT3.
Hussar single coil is awesome too.
Kayfun V5 and V5 mini are great options too. I am waiting to vape on Kayfun prime. It looks very similar to V5 mini. Don't know how it vapes.
Smok spirals is great for low nic fruity flavors.
The options are many.

I love taifun GT3.
Hussar single coil is awesome too.
Kayfun V5 and V5 mini are great options too. I am waiting to vape on Kayfun prime. It looks very similar to V5 mini. Don't know how it vapes.
Smok spirals is great for low nic fruity flavors.
The options are many.

Hussar is my favourite at the minute.

Back
Top Bottom