What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best internal battery kit for sub ohm vaping

As mentioned by others, smaller means less capacity. The COV Megavolt is tiny... 60mm tall. I mean, I've got tanks that are bigger than that!
And yet it goes up to 80W. But it's not going to last long at that level as it has a capacity of about 1800mAh. I usually use mine at around 40W when I'm out on my bike as for me it's the perfect shirt pocket device.

[PS - not to be confused with COV Minivolt, which is even smaller but frankly a load of rubbish]

The Drag Mini is 4400 and the Solo is replaceable batteries and the recommended batteries on here are 2800.

So I think the drag would last all day where as the solo would need a couple of batteries to make it through.

Although the robustness of the solo she likes.

For single battery consider the armour pro, takes 18650,20700 or 21700 so she can put a 4200 mah p42a in it

Aegis mini but only a 2000mah battery or the eleaf ikuu 200 with w 4000mah one, both have 2amp quick charge and both work well.

For single battery consider the armour pro, takes 18650,20700 or 21700 so she can put a 4200 mah p42a in it
Second up for armour pro, it's my go to work mod with a 21700 samsung 30T battery.

Back
Top Bottom