What's new

Best flavour chasing rta?

I am on the Pharaoh but the flavor is not that awesome but from the sources I really trust in these matters, the SMM is the best current flavor RTA (with the right coil and cotton of course). I am thinking about getting it myself for my work mod :)
Hope you find your perfect match ;)

Until someone has tried both the SMM and the Envii Artisan, For me, it's the Envii Artisan.

Epic flavour.

Hi all, I have finally found the best flavour chasing RDA set up for me. So I'm now going to retire it to a squonk. I want to replace it with an rta on my regulated mod as a day to day vape. So can you help me out with any recommendations for a new rta. Has to be single coil, all I'm interested in is flavour. I will most likely be running it on ss316 coils.

Thanks in advance

Spill the beans then, what rda set up you running

Forget all the rest. For me, the new king of the block for single coil RTAs is the new Centaur from Hotcig.

You can get it here https://www.ecigone.co.uk/cloud-chasing/rta-tanks/hotcig-centaur-rta

Review here

For whatever reason, this RTA ticks all of my personal boxes, of what I am looking for in a tank. Looks cool, Much more airflow than the SMM (when you want it) and quiet too. Great flavour and vapour production, easy build deck, lovely threads and a nice price. What's not to like?

Spill the beans then, what rda set up you running

Hadaly clone (sxk) on an asmodus Minikin V2
Geekvape ss316 Clapton wire
4 wrap coil coming out at 0.22ohm
Wick with bacon cotton
50 watts and between 275 and 280c

I reckon with a different coil/wick I could improve but I'm happy enough

I'm hearing good things about the Geekvape Griffin AIO and i've ordered one to try!

Back
Top Bottom