What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best e liquid brands?

Exactly Rich. My hubby (is also a Rich) he can't get enough of them totes, I'm like shall i put on something sexy for u while im doing the dinner, he is like NO put the Totes on NOW! Like cat nip to a cat they are.......pmsl

Obviously I am joking, cooking in your underwear omg no! that's health and safety nightmare!

Haha :14::18::tongue::D
OMG DeeDee, I nearly fell off me chair reading that message Haha. Might be a health and safety nightmare BUT one bloody good image and dream lol. It's a hard call between sexy underwear and the sexy totes, I will have to have a good think about both hehe.

OMG DeeDee, I nearly fell off me chair reading that message Haha. Might be a health and safety nightmare BUT one bloody good image and dream lol. It's a hard call between sexy underwear and the sexy totes, I will have to have a good think about both hehe.
Hahaha trust me its not a good look haha! Dreams? More like nightmares

Ha enjoy the rest of your evening Rich. With your JD :2thumbsup:

Ciao for now, getting into bed to watch Harry Potter lol

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:
Hehe thanks DeeDee. Definitely NOT nightmares. Enjoy Harty Potter.
I know, what was that all about. Fantastic ending, really hope they do a follow up to it. Was the best thing on xmas day. X

Ps: Gavin and Stacey was awesome but the ending!! Wtf??? Left us hanging :6:[/
I hope ur time in bed with Harry was rememorable lol. Was you wearing ur totes hehehehehe.

Back
Top Bottom