What's new

Best e liquid brands?

Prime Vapes
88 Vape
Sirvapealot
Diamond Mist

Not in any particular order myself and my wife use all four.

Got these at ecigone in Derby.
64FA139C-E873-4D75-A7AD-1C6BDEA57F61.jpeg

best flavours I’ve had that isn’t Koi.

So far my favourite e-liquids have been:

Koi Yatsuhashi Cinnamon Rice Pudding

I picked up a bottle of this a few days ago. It's really nice. Can't stop vaping it. Definitely will be getting a few more bottles when this one runs out.

I picked up a bottle of this a few days ago. It's really nice. Can't stop vaping it. Definitely will be getting a few more bottles when this one runs out.
They are really good. I’m on the biscuit flavour at the moment and it’s quite sweet.

Big juice UK
Rejuiced
Brew bros
Drip hacks
Prime vapes.
Cornish liquids.

Last edited:
Black Note
Drakes

Note-to-self : must try Manabush & Prime Vapes

bestcigliquid clogged my PLEX3D coil within a few days

Have to question the legitimacy / content of cheap brand e-liquids... ???

And have to question the targeting of children with a sweetshop of flavours ?

Rapidly expanding markets attract charalatans, cheats, and people of low moral behaviour. Historical fact.

Vaping has helped hugely with both my partner and I stopping smoking. As have nicotine patches and mints. Tar and carbon monoxide clogged my arteries in both of my legs after 37 years of smoking. I'm 52, and now have a 51cm scar from my groin to my mid calf on the inside of my left leg.

upload_2019-12-8_1-0-30.jpeg

"Two days after surgery when dressings were removed."

I have to undergo further surgery on my right leg in 2020... :-(

Vaping is far less damaging than smoking, but I'm still greatly concerned about the crap that I'm inhaling...

Smith's Sauce from eBay for me. For the price (4x100ml for 20 quid) the quality and flavour are amazing! I've tried loads and none have been disappointing. I used to buy "premium" brands but it just seems like a waste now. I know people are generally against eBay eliquids and I'd normally echo that, but these guys are definitely an exception.
Been meaning to try smiths, whats your fav one they do? Im tempted by the blue i think

Back
Top Bottom