What's new

Berserker mini MTL

Leaking from the mini is usually caused by the pressure from the top cap being screwed on. There's a fat O ring on the top cap. You have to push the top cap on and then screw the cap down until it's fully closed. Doing so displaces the juice in the tank and therefore it leaks from the air holes.

To avoid this, don't fill the tank right up to the brim. Close off the airflow prior to filling. As soon as the top cap catches the threading turn the tank upside down and then finish screwing the cap on.

Or alternatively, remove the deck and bottom fill it.

This tank doesn't need a lot of wick. Personally, I always cut the wick short so it just sits in the juice well but doesn't reach the bottom of the well.

^^^ Just to add to my above post; once you have refilled it, you can remove any juice that has been forced in to the airflow by placing a bit of tissue over the air hole and blowing into the mouth piece. That will expell any juice and also stop it from gurgling.

Surprised @Crewella hasn't responded to this plea for help, sure it was her who suggested removing the top cap o-ring to me a while ago. No issues with the dreaded leaking since.

Can confirm guys removing the top O-ring has cured all issue with the tank now no more gurgling or losing any juice.

Tank is awesome thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom