What's new

Berserker mini MTL

Cloudtastic

Postman
Evening Apes - Just got a Berserker mini mtl as a new tank

I have wicked and coiled and everything tastes good but whenenver I fill it up the juice just seems to dissapeer and start leaking at the bottom.

Now it dosent leak all the way if I fill it to the top it will dump maybe half the tank then it will be fine,

Also not sure if it helps any but I also have some gurgling coming from it as well.

Not really sure what to try here - Could it be a weird air vacum of some kind as the top of the top is quite stiff and spongy when coming off and going on

Where exactly is the juice leaking from... through the air holes or at bottom of glass?
If through the air holes are you closing the air control ring when refilling?
If at the bottom of the glass, it could be a damaged O ring.

What Tootlevape said or the pressure from caused by screwing the top cap on forces the leak when there is not enough wick. What version is it?

the top of the top is quite stiff and spongy when coming off and going on

Makes it sound like a 1.5. I've never had that annoying top filling thing with those. FWIW I never bother to close the airflow when filling either. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I also got a beserker mini recently as 1st rta (had it 6 days and got a 2nd one on order) and also had some leaking at 1st between the base and airflow ring.
the gurgling and leaking (for me atleast) is caused by the air presure pushing the liquid down into the wick when tightning the top cap, assuming you have it wicked correctly.
this can be avoided by turning it upside down after the 1st couple turns when tightening the topcap so that air is pushed rather than liquid. I used this method a few times. then I removed the large o ring on the top cap of mine as it was so hard to open even using a rubber band for grip this also stopped the presure build up so now I dont need to turn it upside down to tighten it and I can get it open with ease.

Edit: mine is the regular mini not the 1.5 version

As good as the v1 is. It can be a bit drippy when refilling.
Follow the above suggestions and head over to the mtl section tomorrow and ask for wicking tips. Once you've nailed it It's a great tank.

As good as the v1 is. It can be a bit drippy when refilling.
Follow the above suggestions and head over to the mtl section tomorrow and ask for wicking tips. Once you've nailed it It's a great tank.
Also, trust your judgment. Your absolutely right about the vacuum issue.

I do hope you manage to sort it out because it's a great tank. I find it a deeply satisfying juicy vape. Probably my second favourite after the Hastur.

Thanks for the feedback guys never messed around with it anymore last night - Vaping it this morning on the way to work and it started to taste burnt so obviously my wicking isnt on point like I thought it was.

To clarify its the Berserker Mini - The one after the original Bersker.

Anyone got any pictures of builds in theirs that I can use as homework tonight :D

Back
Top Bottom