What's new

Battle of the Chips

Enoch

Achiever
One for all regulated mod users this one.

Who do you think will win out of the chipsets this year? We seem to be entering the next phase for a lot of companies so after the Gene chip won the last 12 months in the Drag 2, who will claim the crown for the next 12 months? Potentially in contention we have;

Axon Chip from Vaporesso (Gen kit)
AS Chip 2 from Geekvape (Aegis X)
Voopoo's next offering with the Drag 3 (no idea what it wil be called, they are leaving it late arent they to announce?)

Plus many more. I know the obvious answer is to name a DNA mod or something but for us regular mod users, who do you think will have the best chipset and best battery life?

Voopoo could be called the Back Scratcher, my mini is the Cheese Grater. Their logo could be "We've Redefined Sharp!"
Oops your talking about the chips, nah, dont know.

I took the title of this thread the wrong way. I thought it was about chip shops.

Drag 2 chip could run a chip shop, last years winner ? Vaporesso pisses all over it.

In dismissing "DNA mod or something" you refer to "us regular mod users". Who are these regular mod users?
I run 2 mods with Dicodes chips and 1 with the Pico 75 chip and occasionally a mech. Am I a regular mod user?
Anyhoo for me the Dicodes chip is the most accurate and stable chip particularly in TC.

Last edited:
The best chipset is whichever one is in the prettiest or most suitable case.

For me, that means I don't need or want high def touchscreens nor 18 billion firing modes that pretend to be different from each other but are in reality effectively the same. I also don't want a rubberised finish that goes gooey and sticky after a few months of being exposed to skin oils.

There is not the perfect chip, there is one for everybody, and thwy will not re-invet the wheel.. it will going to be endless as they will keep adding features barely used . The drag gene chips hit like a train and have fairly decent tc, the vaporesso omni board 4.0 is really good, does not hit as hard but has better tc and power curve option. The new Gen is the same thing with extra features. The Dna's are customisable and have better tc ... That is about it. All the extra bells and whistles are for beginners mostly as marketing catch as most vapers do watts, voltage and a small part tc ..

I took the title of this thread the wrong way. I thought it was about chip shops.
#MeToo

I feel lied to and abused. Here was me all ready to go with “I used to be a fan of the homemade chunky chip but now I prefer french fries”

What's un regular about a DNA chip?

#wasalsoexpectingfrenchfries

What ever chip is in the obs cube
Wattage only with no menu and super fast firing

Back
Top Bottom