What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Battery tray ribbon missing

Badayuni

Postman
Hey all

Got a new vaporesso lux mod. It doesn't seem to have a battery ribbon in the tray and ite annoying to get the batteries out

Does any have a hack on how to do this without wrestling with batteries and damaging the batteries sleeves

I have a couple of mods with similar battery tray problem, I just use a credit card to lever them out, I did try my own ribbon but it was a pain in the ass being loose.

Forgot to mention, I lever them out from the top so as not to tear the battery wrap.

Loop of sellotape sticky side out. Then another loop of sellotape on top, sticky side in, with a tab at the ends. Slide onto battery and use tab to pull battery out. :)
1564663268031.jpg

As these kits don't have ribbon and the springs are at the top it's easier removing these from the bottom and not damaged any wraps yet using finger nail under battery.

Back
Top Bottom