What's new

Battery recommendations for vaporesso armour pro

Cozy

Achiever
Just got the armour pro and want to invest in a couple of batteries and an external charger from @Ben fogstar will be ordering shortly

I've read through alot of info but still a bit new to this

It's a single cell device but can accept 18650, 20700 & 21700 batteries

Which size & make is recommended and what rating I will be vaping dependant on coil mostly 35-45W or 50-80W and looking for it to last most of the day, use a fair bit driving to and from work, couple of breaks and a fair bit at lunch but don't have a problem charging at work alternating batteries

@eyeball kid as you have been testing this device recently or anyone else

Thinking maybe go with the 18650 as they would be more compatible with any future mod purchases etc but make and rating advice

All advice or abuse welcomed fire away please

Its a nice mod got one for myself a few weeks ago the only things I don't like is 1)can't see the screen in any type of sunlight
2)the screen gets a bit warm if over doing it (guess its the chip being stuck behind the plastic screen with no real way to release the heat if that makes sense)

I'm using https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/batteries/products/inr21700t-30t in mine don't like sticking 18650s in them adapter things lol. I only vape at 18w so not sure that battery will be OK at the watts you will be using sure someone will tell you the best battery ☺

Thanks guys yeah will see if @Ben fogstar has any of the sammys coming in soon but thanks for the responses much appreciated still learning but getting there, will go for one of your suggestion if not @WaitFor1t88 & @ned
Thanks again

What is the highest capacity battery you can get for the vaporesso armour pro.?
Seen the 40T @4000mah is that the one.? Cheers.

What is the highest capacity battery you can get for the vaporesso armour pro.?
Seen the 40T @4000mah is that the one.? Cheers.

Vapcell look to have two 21700 5000mAh that are supposed to be 10A and 15A... but I would check to see if mooch has tested before buying.

Vapcell look to have two 21700 5000mAh that are supposed to be 10A and 15A... but I would check to see if mooch has tested before buying.
Cheers just brought the Exocell exovtc6a 4000mah one from Fogstar go nicely with the new Armour pro.

Back
Top Bottom