What's new

Battery Promo??

I've got nothing against Vampire Vapes, but I will always use Fogstar for my batteries. I know the lengths he goes to in order to guarantee the authenticity of his products, he's gone out of his way to support fellow vapers, his prices are great and service is second to none. I appreciate you looking out for bargains, but when it comes to batteries I only shop in one place.

#FogstarFanboy :18:

I think I'll always be a Vampire Vape Fan, such a huge competitor who started from a couple of guys making their own liquids for friends and family who wanted to quit smoking, it sounds like a daytime movie plot :18:

#vampirevapefangirl

I knew Vampire Vape were building to something!!! They have just sent out an email for 25% off all e-liquid and the battery deals are also on. My spidey sense is tingling!!

Last edited:
You sure you don't work for them [emoji16]
They do some great flavours though and one of the first to go on my recommended list back in the day when everything was mouth to lung only.

We do have a bargain basement for all these offers to be posted in one place but you need 20 posts I think the last time I looked.

Hahaha no I wish!! (any vampire vape people on my rates are very reasonable :))

I didn't know that >.< Just fancied a chat about batteries tbh

A single sony battery is £9.00, are they having a laugh? They are £5.00 on fogstar.

Back
Top Bottom