What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Battery Promo??

Penelope

Postman
Hi All,

I just spotted this, not sure if it's part of a bigger deal being built or just a solo offer, but the single ‘SAMSUNG 20S INR 18650 2000MAH' Batteries are now 2 for £9.99 on Vampire Vape's Site. The offer only seems to appear when the batteries are added to the basket.

Does anyone know if they are going to do more offers like this? Is this a good deal?

Might be worth a look for anyone looking for rechargeable batteries. Link below for anyone who might be interested.
https://bit.ly/2DJu6Tl

Penny :)

Last edited:
Fogstar sell them at £5.45 a cell but you get 15% off with them so works out cheaper

True, but I think they have a 10% off total order promo code on Vampire Vape (VV10), so that takes the deal down to 8.99, I can't seem to find it cheaper anywhere else but I don't know if I should wait and see if they do any promotions on any of their other batteries... I'm too indecisive hahaha!

Penny :)

20s are 2000mah while the fogstar are 2500mah

Get 2000 if you don't mind charging every 30 minutes if using high wattage.

Actually don't know anyone that uses 200mah

20s are 2000mah while the fogstar are 2500mah

Get 2000 if you don't mind charging every 30 minutes if using high wattage.

Actually don't know anyone that uses 200mah

I totally agree for everyday vaping I use much higher, but personally I switch up my kits and the voltage/coils quite a bit when I'm playing around with new flavours (trying to find the flavour sweet spot) so battery life isn't a huge issue :)

I have some 20s I use for mech silly builds and can confirm they are a great cell but don't last long!
Depending on what you ate using them for fogstar the 25r are about £3.50ish

I have some 20s I use for mech silly builds and can confirm they are a great cell but don't last long!
Depending on what you ate using them for fogstar the 25r are about £3.50ish
I couldn't be assed with the run time so i bought a bigger mech [emoji3]

UPDATE, I was discussing this on another Forum as well and it looks like they have put another deal on they must be setting up for a set of battery offers! The other offer is on the Samsung 21700/30Ts that solves the charging issue a little!

This only furthers my indecision!!!

Last edited:
UPDATE, I was discussing this on another Forum as well and it looks like they have put another deal on they must be setting up for a set of battery offers! The other offer is on the Samsung 21700/30Ts that solves the charging issue a little!

This only furthers my indecision!!!
I am not sure but I don't think posting another forum link is a nice idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom