What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Battery Mooch - Mind your mAhs

Oh my, I totally made up a whole story there then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]!
Getting mooched, ha, love it!
Did you win at monopoly though?

You're welcome @simong.

Though, can I ask everyone to subscribe to Mooch's channel to encourage him to continue to make these informative (essential?) videos?

Thanks

I agree, I am subscribed but often I'll see your post here before I go on youtube, so it's very handy. :)

I agree, I am subscribed but often I'll see your post here before I go on youtube, so it's very handy. :)
I fully intend to continue to post the videos here as their existence on YouTube may bypass newer vapers - not a good thing as they are the ones who most need the guidance when moving from internal to external batteries. (Not to say that I haven't learned lots :worship:)

But, Mooch needs to see subscriber numbers grow otherwise he may became discouraged and stop :17::17::17:

I fully intend to continue to post the videos here as their existence on YouTube may bypass newer vapers - not a good thing as they are the ones who most need the guidance when moving from internal to external batteries. (Not to say that I haven't learned lots :worship:)

But, Mooch needs to see subscriber numbers grow otherwise he may became discouraged and stop :17::17::17:

I don't think he will, most youtube channels would kill for 14 thousand subscribers after a month. :)

I don't think he will, most youtube channels would kill for 14 thousand subscribers after a month. :)
Yes, but how many vapers are there? 14K is small fry - he needs the world to know :lol1:

Back
Top Bottom