What's new

Battery Life - 18650 vs internal 2000

kersey

Achiever
Am just curious would I get better battery life from a mod with a replaceable 18650 of 2500mah compared to a mod with 2000 mah...it may seem an obvious yes but do internal batteries perform better?

Thanks in advance for any comments

Last edited:
Obvious answer - when battery fails on internal battery you have to throw it all away
second obvious answer with external battery you dont have to wait for it to charge, just change battery

Excellent, lockdown is burning a hole in my pocket...so what's the smallest 18650 mod I can get for MTL vaping...any recommendations

although i am answering a bit to a side of the question, have a look at the eleaf ipower 80w mod. although internal batt, it is huge at 5000mA and a great simple mod.( TC is useless) but i had one for 3 years and was still going strong until left it in a train. they are decently cheap, small and the battery's seem to have a good life.

If you want a really compact device overall the Ambition Mods Easy is great

upload_2020-5-24_15-27-19.jpeg

Excellent, lockdown is burning a hole in my pocket...so what's the smallest 18650 mod I can get for MTL vaping...any recommendations
Original eleaf picco is small and 18650.
The cov mega volt although internal battery lasts just as long and the lost vape coral is removable 18500 but again lasts just as long but bothe of these are quite rare and hard to get hold of.

20200524_160909.jpg

Vaporesso Swag 2 might be another option. Don't have it myself but have heard it's decent.

If you want a small mod: get a Pico. It's been around since forever and after 3 years of vaping and making the transition to higher end attys and mods, I decided to get one as well. It works great and doesn't look cheap. And they tend to outlive most of the chinese mods on the market.

Back
Top Bottom