What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Battery Identifcation

Mancs

Postman
I just want to get this in straightaway, I'm sorry... If this is straight forward and I'm being an absolute sausage then feel free to rinse me.

So I've just gone to re-wrap a set of my batteries and I have no idea which batteries they are. Could either be Molicells or Samsung.

Looked on Google so I didn't have to ask on here, but I'm clueless :18:

Attachments

• 15499986417046356746261168993647.jpg
    15499986417046356746261168993647.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 54
I just want to get this in straightaway, I'm sorry... If this is straight forward and I'm being an absolute sausage then feel free to rinse me.

So I've just gone to re-wrap a set of my batteries and I have no idea which batteries they are. Could either be Molicells or Samsung.

Looked on Google so I didn't have to ask on here, but I'm clueless :18:
What colour were the wraps you took off?

Not 100% as I've never seen a molicel with the wrap off but the markings look like a 25R to me

Yeah same, not unwrapped my Molicells. But those markings seem like Samsung's

Found this and i know this wont help in this case as different manufacturers use the same reference numbers on batteries but i thought it would be useful to put it out there.

What a headache.

Last edited:
Just unwrapped my other set of batteries as it was bugging me. These have no markings whatsoever, so I'm guessing these are Molicells. And the ones above in the picture are my Samsung 30s

Back
Top Bottom