What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Batteries for Vaporesso Polar

DixieDiamond

Postman
So I've just ordered the Vaporesso Polar kit. I already have some pairs of Samsung 30q's. Will these be ok to use with a 0.15 coil at around 100w or should I buy something else? The Samsung 25r's?

As recomended above but you could go on Fogstars site and use the amp calculator, simple to use use and good info.

So I've just ordered the Vaporesso Polar kit. I already have some pairs of Samsung 30q's. Will these be ok to use with a 0.15 coil at around 100w or should I buy something else? The Samsung 25r's?
I wouldn't use them all the way to the mod's cutoff voltage.

I don't know what the cutoff of that device is, but I have some mods that go all the way down to 3V.
100W divided by 3V divided by 2 cells divided by say .9 for the efficiency of the board comes out at around 18.5 Amps, and for 30Qs that's pushing it.

I've stopped buying 30Qs because they lose capacity too quickly, whereas VTC5As can take a lot more recharges before they start to significantly run out of stamina, and they can withstand a higher continuous Amps draw. The Sony starts off with less mAh than the Samsung but IME when you've charged a 30Q ten times it's down to 2000 while the VTC is still above 2000 after thirty or forty charges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom