What's new

Bad CE4 clearomisers?

Yeah - I've not ordered mine yet. I lost my reel of kanthal somewhere, so I need to replace that. A bit frustrating, as the itaste and its Ohm meter have arrived

Yay! Have you used it yet?
Mine is going back to FT :(
It is only holding a charge for 35 minutes now before it green light goes to amber. Full charge meaning the green light goes out so no light is on at all. I want a replacement though as I really do like it.

I'm loving it (if only it didn't keep running away from me - see thread on absconding).

Battery life seems great, even on a DCT, which I assume is a little more power-hungry than the BCCs. I've not really tested it fully yet on other tanks, as I was on my travels in the Ribble Valley over the weekend & back to work yesterday, so haven't had much playtime.

Yeah - I've not ordered mine yet. I lost my reel of kanthal somewhere, so I need to replace that. A bit frustrating, as the itaste and its Ohm meter have arrived

Reel of kanthal, your iTaste a few times. Are you safe to be let out on your own Flea? Kiss of love.gif

Don't tell me. You've got a cord running around your back and down the length of your coat sleeves, tied onto your mittens and your name and address in indelible ink inside your coat collar!;)

Back
Top Bottom