What's new

Augvape intake rta/zeus rta

Jd_

Achiever
Ok, finally pulling the trigger on a real rta. Currently i have a vaporesso subohm that i use with gt ccell2 coils.
I had started with the mesh coils because i was switching from a smoke tfv12 which was too harsh. And they were amazing, then i switched to the gt ccell2 coils and found my perfect setup plus much longer battery life.

In fact, i just put a mesh coil back in and it was so much airflow and vapor i got that dizzy sick feeling you get from a nicotine buzz, very unpleasant.

So hopefully I haven't annoyed too many people on here yet to give me an honest answer.

Between the original zeus rta and the augvape intake, which would be the closest match to the airflow of a tank using the gt ccell2 coil fully opened airflow? I have heard the intake is a little to restricted, but a lot of people swear by it. Also, I would be using a widish bore 510 drip tip on it if it helps.

Any input would be greatly appreciated about any pros or cons as well, altho i have been studying them so much i'm probably aware of the usual ones.

Thanks

Both take an 810 drip tip so are you saying you'll be using a 810 to 510 adapter?
I can't speak for the intake but can highly recommend the original Zeus as one of the best single coilers ever made imo.

Last edited:
Both take an 810 drip tip so are you saying you'll be using a 810 to 510 adapter?
I can't speak for the intake but can highly recommend the original Zeus as one of the best single coilers ever made imo.

Will have to try and get hold of a Zeus single coil as i have heard a few folks highly praising it.
Any bargains about ?

I have two intakes, once you get the wicking down it's a fantastic tank, the destiny beats it for flavour and ease of building and wicking but I'm wary of recommending that as I'm having some issues with the two I have.

If you go the intake, check out lightening vapes wicking tutorial on YouTube, it basically solved all the issues I was having with wicking/flooding/dry hits etc.

Cant speak for the Zeus but i have
2 intakes, best tanks i have owned
Agreed, i think both are two of the best tanks, i was mostly concerned with airflow. I love a restricted direct lung hit, but i've read the intake may be way more restricted than that.
I've also read that the zeus can be more on the airy side of a mtl hit, so im trying to compare it to the only thing i have for reference which is the draw on a gt ccell2 coil.
Im guessing i cant go wrong with the zeus, especially cuz of the larger tank, which is why I have it on order, but would really like to know if the intake is also wort getting or if its just gonna be too much restriction.

Back
Top Bottom