What's new

atmizoo roller

mattmee

Postman
hi all,can someone please explain,i am using dct tanks which I think run at about 1.5 ohm,with a vamo.the vape is superb and cant fault any of it.i also have an atmizoo roller which is also great but only to look at,lol.i have my vamo set on its lowest settings which is 3w and 3v and as I said vapes ace,when I put the same tank, same 18350 aw into the roller the vape is greatly reduced ,I am on the verge of selling the roller which would b a shame.again throught hit ,flavour and amount of vape is great from vamo but not the roller why?,thanks in advance,matt

Don't know, with those settings it should hit harder on the roller. Try a freshly charged battery in the roller. All that wire gubbins messes around with batteries

yep done all that ,don't know whats going on

Just to cut out the basics your not using a dual coil 1.5 are you? As in wattage mode it will give a good hit but on a mech mod it wont as the 1.5s run parallel so take twice as much draw

yes they are dual coil,i'm not explaining myself am i

Then that's the problem with dual coils they are taking twice the power so when in wattage mode on your vamo it compensates but on the mechanical there is to much draw

The problem with dual coil as they do not sit at 1.5 ohm if detailed as 1.5 ohm so should not ideally be suited for non variable voltage mod see extract below:

A 1.5ohm carto at 3.7V would be drawing 3.7/1.5=2.47 amps. But the single coil is burning at 3.7^2 / 1.5 = 9.13 Watts, while each coil of a dual coil 1.5ohm carto is burning at (3.7^2/1.5) / 2 = 4.57 watts. You are spliting the power between the two coils.
Although you can certainly get away with it, a 3.7v device is not ideal for a DC cartoi, you should use a 4.5v or better.

and yes everything else is working fine on the roller,just cant get the same hit off my smok cartos but I think u just explained that

Back
Top Bottom