What's new

Aspire Stealth K1 kit £6.00 on cloudstix

Yes but it's pricey or wait for a clone. I did find a aerotank cheap it's 14mm but should do the job if used with naturevape coils
Yeah the aero mini is lovely with nv coils. Actually very good with the latter ssocc small size coil type. Does the aspire stealth thingy come with 510 adapter as remember the old tanks have the female base.
The smok trophy was one of the best (that was when smok were great).

Well mine came today, after ordering a couple for myself and the missus.

Thanks to @Grumpyoldbooger for the OP.

I love Side By Side mods and can't believe it's taken until now to get my hands on this little fella.

Got quite a few of the 1.6 BCVs knocking about as the very old Silo Lite used them (speaking of which, seems to have disappeared from the vape cupboard...)

It's a really rather groovy bit of kit, perfectly sized for a cheeky bit of stealth vaping at work, as the name suggests. Yes, it gets nowhere near the performance and flavour of my usual Kayfun 5, and I'm sure the 1000mah battery will need charging up fairly soon after a day's use, but I'm impressed!

Slight niggles with the size and placement of the fire button, and the fact I have to take the tank out to fill it, but it's small beans as issues go.

Highly recommended, and given the price, it's a must buy to add to the collection.

Does the aspire stealth thingy come with 510 adapter as remember the old tanks have the female base.

Nope no 510 adapter but I reckon it's on a par with the old Kanger/NV coil, so a pretty good comparison. I remember learning how to rebuild those back in the day. Fiddly little buggers, but good grounding for my move to rebuildables.

Nope no 510 adapter but I reckon it's on a par with the old Kanger/NV coil, so a pretty good comparison. I remember learning how to rebuild those back in the day. Fiddly little buggers, but good grounding for my move to rebuildables.
Yeah I rated the little aspire bvc coils. No good above 50/50 but great for tight mtl vaping.

Yeah the aero mini is lovely with nv coils. Actually very good with the latter ssocc small size coil type. Does the aspire stealth thingy come with 510 adapter as remember the old tanks have the female base.
The smok trophy was one of the best (that was when smok were great).

To run the aerotank you would need a ego adaptor then just screw the magnet onto that so it would eventually sit higher which wouldn't be a bad thing as the driptip on the k1+ tank sits to close to the mod for my liking but works

To run the aerotank you would need a ego adaptor then just screw the magnet onto that so it would eventually sit higher which wouldn't be a bad thing as the driptip on the k1+ tank sits to close to the mod for my liking but works
I think any of us that have been vaping for a few year's must have quite a few of those in the spares box. They where mandatory with innokin and eleaf mods weren't they, lol.

I think any of us that have been vaping for a few year's must have quite a few of those in the spares box. They where mandatory with innokin and eleaf mods weren't they, lol.

I did have but had a clear out and wat wasn't needed was thrown away lol

Wow wasn't aware of cloudstix website, thanks @Grumpyoldbooger ! Been looking at getting one of these K1 kits, so for £6... No brainer. :sinister:

I have bought from cloudstix before and they are reliable, got my apsire stealth bang on time from them & now & again they have decent things on for cheap, normally aspire stuff though I have noticed. For 6 quid as you say its a no brainer. I didnt think much of it at first but after using it as my main vape for a few days (after my mod decided to die unexpectedly) I have grown to like it. It will at least tide me over until I can afford something decent, January is always a shitty month for cash.

Back
Top Bottom