What's new

Aspire Stealth K1 kit £6.00 on cloudstix

May aswell buy a new rta as the 1.6 coil isn't that good either getting a muted taste from it but better than the 1.8 coil and the spryte coil wasnt much better maybe need to vape it abit longer and see if it beds in and gives better flavour

I found the 1.2 spryte coil a difficult bugger, tried a couple of them and constantly get the flashy 'no atomiser' on the spryte...

The 1.8 seems 'dull', but a shade better if turned up (in one of the tanks on an adjustable device).

The 1.6 seems my go to - works in all the stuff I have that it fits.

They seem to go through phases - sweeter for the first few ml, then 'normal', then after about a week and a half they taste almost dead for a few ml, then they come back - I get about 2-4 weeks from each coil, at the moment cycling 2 devices.

The one thing I can't comment on is flavour. Because I mainly (90+% of what I use) don't actually have flavourings in my juice, and when I do it's at 1/10th or less of the recommended amount.

All I can say is that they don't (for me) introduce any odd tastes - except for that one tank of 'meh' halfway through - until they're dead.

So yeah, there's likely better choices for flavour but that's a bit of piss in the wind to me ;)

May aswell buy a new rta as the 1.6 coil isn't that good either getting a muted taste from it but better than the 1.8 coil and the spryte coil wasnt much better maybe need to vape it abit longer and see if it beds in and gives better flavour
Grab something that takes naturevape rewickable coils. They have a selection at naturevape. Rta quality vape in a stealth kit.
The K2 wasn't much like the nautilus and didn't use nautilus coils.

The K2 uses the same coils as the spryte, the k1, the ce5 and CE5-s - I know this as I have all of these (with the exception of the k1) and use the same coils in all.

The aspire ET-s also uses the same coils.

All of these accept the original BDC coils, but the newer BVC type of the same form factor are better, as well as being available in more resistance options.

The k3 was the plain cylindrical version (same design as the K2 but slightly shorter and slightly fatter) and that's the one that accepts the nautilus coils.

To add to the fun, the nautilus coils are also called BVC, but are totally incompatible.

Then there was also the k4, built around the cleito coils...
Apologies yes it's one number up isn't it. K3 nautilus coils and k4 atlantis. Been a long time since I've seen them.

Apologies yes it's one number up isn't it. K3 nautilus coils and k4 atlantis. Been a long time since I've seen them.

Yar, they're ancient now.

But I get on with them quite well - hopefully they'll not stop making the coils :27:

Grab something that takes naturevape rewickable coils. They have a selection at naturevape. Rta quality vape in a stealth kit.

Bought a dvarw 16 style rta but a long wait for it you arrive lol. so if I can find something else in the mean time all give it a go

Bought a dvarw 16 style rta but a long wait for it you arrive lol. so if I can find something else in the mean time all give it a go
Merlin nano is incredibly good if it takes 16mm. Loved that little tank. Lots of airflow insert choices. Very dvarw actually.

Yar, they're ancient now.

But I get on with them quite well - hopefully they'll not stop making the coils :27:
Those coils have been around since the birth of popular vaping (bvc, nautilus & atlantis sizes) and meet versions still come out every year. (Eleaf make some great mesh atlantis size coils). Should be fine for a few years.

Merlin nano is incredibly good if it takes 16mm. Loved that little tank. Lots of airflow insert choices. Very dvarw actually.

Will have a nose thx and the only others I can find are a Smok tf something or a origen rta I think it was. Google sucks lol.

Edit

Merlin nano is 18mm bugger lol

Will have a nose thx and the only others I can find are a Smok tf something or a origen rta I think it was. Google sucks lol.

Edit

Merlin nano is 18mm bugger lol
Ah, again apologies.
I still think someone like a man here aerotank so the the nv coils is a good choice.

Back
Top Bottom