What's new

Aspire Stealth K1 kit £6.00 on cloudstix

Got confirmation mine has shipped hopefully Tuesday and it will be here and give it a try

The k2 was the nautilus version (kind of a nautilus lite) Very good it was as I remember.
The little mesh artery coils should fit the k1 kit.

The k2 was the nautilus version (kind of a nautilus lite) Very good it was as I remember.

Need to find some better coils as the aspire ones are abit pants especially the 1.8 and if I remember right the artery ones were quite good

The K2 wasn't much like the nautilus and didn't use nautilus coils.

The K2 uses the same coils as the spryte, the k1, the ce5 and CE5-s - I know this as I have all of these (with the exception of the k1) and use the same coils in all.

The aspire ET-s also uses the same coils.

All of these accept the original BDC coils, but the newer BVC type of the same form factor are better, as well as being available in more resistance options.

The k3 was the plain cylindrical version (same design as the K2 but slightly shorter and slightly fatter) and that's the one that accepts the nautilus coils.

To add to the fun, the nautilus coils are also called BVC, but are totally incompatible.

Then there was also the k4, built around the cleito coils...

Oh, one thing that may or may not be an issue...

The k1 'mod' is designed to accept the BVC coils, and says it's compatible with spryte coils (which are the same...)

Aspire only do 1.2, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1 ohm versions of these.

The Artery 0.6 and 1.0 ohm coils may (or may not) register as a short on the k1 and trigger the protection which will cause it to refuse to fire.

Oh, one thing that may or may not be an issue...

The k1 'mod' is designed to accept the BVC coils, and says it's compatible with spryte coils (which are the same...)

Aspire only do 1.2, 1.6, 1.8 and 2.1 ohm versions of these.

The Artery 0.6 and 1.0 ohm coils may (or may not) register as a short on the k1 and trigger the protection which will cause it to refuse to fire.

May aswell buy a new rta as the 1.6 coil isn't that good either getting a muted taste from it but better than the 1.8 coil and the spryte coil wasnt much better maybe need to vape it abit longer and see if it beds in and gives better flavour

Back
Top Bottom