What's new

Aspire Stealth K1 kit £6.00 on cloudstix

Grumpyoldbooger

Initiate
Hello

Don't know if anyone has posted this but the Aspire K1 Stealth kit is £6.00 on cloudstix.com, you get the k1 plus tank which is around £7.99 anyway & a 1000mah battery, its an all in one mod where the tank sits in it, seems to get good reviews on youtube, cheapest price is about 20 quid elsewhere, might not be to everyones taste but for that price might be worth a punt, I have ordered 2 for me & the missus as I like an mtl vape & have had an original aspire k1 before and found the bvc coils lasted ages.

Last edited:
Hello

Don't know if anyone has posted this but the Aspire K1 Stealth kit is £6.00 on cloudstix.com, you get the k1 plus tank with it, seems to get good reviews on youtube, might not be to everyones taste but for that price might be worth a punt, I have ordered 2 for me & the missus as I like an mtl vape & have had an original aspire k1 before and found the bvc coils lasted ages.

Thx for that nearly bought a secondhand one for abit more

Do these use the original nautilus 1.8 and 1.6 ohm coils ? Got a mate looking for a starter kit and I have some old nautilus coils knocking around

Not sure that answers my question though ? They are bvc but all I know is they are for the original nautilus ? The 5ml glass one

Sorry, the nautilus ones are different, its the original bvc coils, I have just bought some from wholesalecoils.co.uk, aspire 1.8ohm for k1, k2, can't comment on that website as I haven't bought from them before but seems legit

You will have no issues with wholesalecoils @ Grumpyoldbooger they’re 100% legit I’ve used them many times.

Back
Top Bottom