What's new

Aspire odan

Badayuni

Postman
Hey all I'm looking to get a new sub ohm tank

I only use stick coil tanks rebuilding isnt for me

Has any used the aspire odan tank? Is it any good?

I'm undecided on whether to get the mesh pro or the aspire. Any advice would be great

not tried the odan but you will not be dissapointed with the mesh pro i tried the new falcon 2 tank out at expo nice tank

i would have grabbed one at expo but they only had the gold one left only had a few pulls on it but its pretty damm good

Horizon-Falcon-2-Vape-Tank.jpg

https://www.sourcemore.com/horizon-falcon-ii-sub-ohm-vape-tank.html

Hey all I'm looking to get a new sub ohm tank

I only use stick coil tanks rebuilding isnt for me

Has any used the aspire odan tank? Is it any good?

I'm undecided on whether to get the mesh pro or the aspire. Any advice would be great
The odan is excellent. I mean really good. I've done a review in the review section bellow (stock coil tank ).
The airflow is huge and flavour excellent but.. and it is a but. You need a big mod to put it on as it's a 29mm tank so unless you want it overhanging you'll need something big for it to sit on.

The odan is excellent. I mean really good. I've done a review in the review section bellow (stock coil tank ).
The airflow is huge and flavour excellent but.. and it is a but. You need a big mod to put it on as it's a 29mm tank so unless you want it overhanging you'll need something big for it to sit on.
I have mine on an X217. Weighs a ton but looks the dog's danglies! :D
Looks pretty good on my GX350 too, although it does overhang a tiny bit on that.

The diamond glass is just gorgeous.

I find the coils lose flavour pretty quickly, although they are very good when new. The recommended wattages are way too high - for me the sweet spots are 30-32W on the 0.3 and 45-48W on the 0.2 Ohm. Resistances are not very consistent but that's OK as I find they all work at the same voltage, so I've set my mod at 3.1V and I don't have to adjust anything when I swap out the coil. (Surprising how few mods these days have Voltage mode)

I have mine on an X217. Weighs a ton but looks the dog's danglies! :D
Looks pretty good on my GX350 too, although it does overhang a tiny bit on that.

The diamond glass is just gorgeous.

I find the coils lose flavour pretty quickly, although they are very good when new. The recommended wattages are way too high - for me the sweet spots are 30-32W on the 0.3 and 45-48W on the 0.2 Ohm. Resistances are not very consistent but that's OK as I find they all work at the same voltage, so I've set my mod at 3.1V and I don't have to adjust anything when I swap out the coil. (Surprising how few mods these days have Voltage mode)
Yeah Aspire nailed flavour at reasonable wattage here. Not a huge fan of the Crystal but looks great with the 5 ml regular glass.
I've had no issue's with flavour drop off as the coil surface is huge but that said, if you use a sweet yanky juice or dark juice it will soon become coated but the lower wattage means that happens a lot slower than we've previously seen on the high wattage cleito's. Definitely a classic from aspire. Still a big boy though, lol.

Yeah Aspire nailed flavour at reasonable wattage here. Not a huge fan of the Crystal but looks great with the 5 ml regular glass.
I've had no issue's with flavour drop off as the coil surface is huge but that said, if you use a sweet yanky juice or dark juice it will soon become coated but the lower wattage means that happens a lot slower than we've previously seen on the high wattage cleito's. Definitely a classic from aspire. Still a big boy though, lol.
Agreed, it's not the sort of thing I want hanging round my neck when I'm out on my bike - especially with the big glass, which of course you can't get under the counter anywhere because we respect the law in this country don't we? :54:
For those who may find the size an issue... the "mini" version is 4mm narrower and takes the same coils, looks the same otherwise and still has... ahem... 'useful capacity' glasses available, but only from disreputable foreign outlets, naturally. ;)

Back
Top Bottom