What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire NX30 Tank Issues

DailyDarkly

Hey everyone!

I have had this vape for about 6 months in an effort to quit smoking. Ultimately I ended up going back to smoking again. The issue I am having with this tank is that when I need to unscrew the top to refil the tank the coil unscrews as well as its screwed into the lid. So when this happens the juice pours out into the connector part of the battery.

I have ordered a Smok X8 as that filling is different.

I don't really want to give up on the aspire though so does anyone know how I can stop the coil from unscrewing with the lid.

Thanks.

Hey everyone!

I have had this vape for about 6 months in an effort to quit smoking. Ultimately I ended up going back to smoking again. The issue I am having with this tank is that when I need to unscrew the top to refil the tank the coil unscrews as well as its screwed into the lid. So when this happens the juice pours out into the connector part of the battery.

I have ordered a Smok X8 as that filling is different.

I don't really want to give up on the aspire though so does anyone know how I can stop the coil from unscrewing with the lid.

Thanks.

Bit late, but you need to screw the coil in very tight, and only lightly screw the tip on. Juice in the connector part of the tank shouldn't matter a lot, if you ensure you screw it in very tight. I often change coils with some juice left in, when it becomes obvious that the taste is stale/burnt. When you screw it in tight, the connection should be fine. I've not noticed any problems, but I'm also lazy, and either sucking the juice out with the container, or god forbid, losing some (I only get it every 3 months or so, every drop counts) and it's not caused any issues.

I had the same problem for a while, the tip would unscrew the coil, and frustration ensued. Just make sure it's in there righter than a witches snatch and never over screw the tip. The airflow segment on these things needs to be better visible for my aging eyes though, especially when you have a black setup, spend more time getting it right than taking the first toke..

Back
Top Bottom