What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Neeko rta

Thanks Mitz, think I undetstand, I assume it also gives you control of the velosity the air hits the coil at. For example larger bore at the bottom than the top slows the air hitting the coil, assuming the volume of air is resticted by the smaller AFC.

Yeah, for sure. You can definitely play around with the airflow velocity. I ended up buying a drip tip some time ago with airflow restricting inserts. Seems to be something you see now and then on some of the higher end tanks or their clones. Nice to see it on something a bit more run of the mill.

Weight - 148g !?

Lol. Surely that's a typo.

Hopefully they mean the full kit / box etc... and not just the rta :)

Just watched the review from Todd. This is a stunning looking tank. Beautiful sleek design. Aspire really look to have knocked it out the park with this one. Not really in the market, but I’ve got to have this I think!!

Just watched the review from Todd. This is a stunning looking tank. Beautiful sleek design. Aspire really look to have knocked it out the park with this one. Not really in the market, but I’ve got to have this I think!!

Yeah I saw that review too. Very tempting.

Just need to find a 3ml version and I will grab one. Like everything about it so far.

Not that fussed about the extra ml myself, but yeah it’s always a niggle. Aspire are on a good run this year, either that or me and you have become fan boys Rew!

Not that fussed about the extra ml myself, but yeah it’s always a niggle. Aspire are on a good run this year, either that or me and you have become fan boys Rew!

I agree, Aspire are really on it. Maybe a fan boy if they keep this up.

I think 'fanboys' is the correct assessment!! :D

What have we had? a side by side that wasn't that great and is now on sale everywhere, a mod that the leather falls off, a tank that tries to be a stock coil tank and RTA and ultimately fails at both... I'm sure I'm forgetting something else. :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom