What's new

Aspire Neeko rta

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks nice, me thinks. Liking the airflow pins.

https://www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk/co...cts/aspire-prestige-neeko-rta-stainless-steel

4_1200x.jpg

Sleek looking RTA, what's the benefit to having AFC pins top and bottom? Just curious.

Like the look of this. Interested to see how it performs.

Classy looking tank, to my eyes. I've already bought 5 in the last month, so think I'm going to have to tighten the purse strings a bit .

Sleek looking RTA, what's the benefit to having AFC pins top and bottom? Just curious.
With most tanks if you want a tighter draw you've got no other option but to throttle the airflow to the coil. With inserts for the chimney or drip tip you can keep the airflow to the coil and instead throttle it for a tighter draw at the mouthpiece end. Allows for some very fine tuning.

With most tanks if you want a tighter draw you've got no other option but to throttle the airflow to the coil. With inserts for the chimney or drip tip you can keep the airflow to the coil and instead throttle it for a tighter draw at the mouthpiece end. Allows for some very fine tuning.
Thanks Mitz, think I understand, I assume it also gives you control of the velocity the air hits the coil at. For example larger bore at the bottom than the top slows the air hitting the coil, assuming the volume of air is restricted by the smaller AFC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom