What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Let me know how the BP RBA performs and if it's ok for MTL I will get one.

Will do. The under coil air hole is similar to the Nautilus. Might even be a tad bigger. However, the chamber and chimney are smaller on the BP. I think some kind of under coil restricter might make it really good.

@quincey43 I think I have to unfortunately agree with you on the airflow in the Prime X. It is more airy than the Prime, which doesn't seem to notice on the stock coils but it does seem to mess up the tight draw on the Nautilus RBA a bit.
Also, I wouldn't bother with the BP RBA. The airflow is all over the place and am not impressed with the flavour. Maybe it would work for RDL but it aint for me.

@quincey43 I think I have to unfortunately agree with you on the airflow in the Prime X. It is more airy than the Prime, which doesn't seem to notice on the stock coils but it does seem to mess up the tight draw on the Nautilus RBA a bit.
Also, I wouldn't bother with the BP RBA. The airflow is all over the place and am not impressed with the flavour. Maybe it would work for RDL but it aint for me.
I am just about to try a 1.8ohm Nautilus coil and see how that vapes. I will try to do something to make the air under the coil smaller on the nautilus rba and see if that's any better. I really hope I can get the draw I want as I really like the mod a lot.

I am just about to try a 1.8ohm Nautilus coil and see how that vapes. I will try to do something to make the air under the coil smaller on the nautilus rba and see if that's any better. I really hope I can get the draw I want as I really like the mod a lot.

Yeah, the look and build quality of the mod is excellent. I really want to like the whole package but there are still some niggles for me. It's so frustrating that they revised the airflow on the mod. Will also try to find a reducer for the Nautilus RBA.

I have the 1.8ohm coil in now and it is better, still a bit loose but I can deal with that ok, I will definitely have a fettle tomorrow with the rba to see if I can get that to work. I really WANT it to be ok as IF I can get a decent MTL vape out of this it will get a lot of use!!

I have the 1.8ohm coil in now and it is better, still a bit loose but I can deal with that ok, I will definitely have a fettle tomorrow with the rba to see if I can get that to work. I really WANT it to be ok as IF I can get a decent MTL vape out of this it will get a lot of use!!

The BP 1 ohm coil is ok too.

Popped in the .7 mesh coil and it just seems to flood all the time. Anyway round this or just use the 1.8 ohm coil. Running it 22w and air only just open.

Well I have messed around with the rba this morning, I wound a long coil around the 1.5 coil bit and it fits into the air inlet under the coil a treat. The draw is so much tighter and I have the airflow completely open! It is a bit crackly but a relly nice draw.

Popped in the .7 mesh coil and it just seems to flood all the time. Anyway round this or just use the 1.8 ohm coil. Running it 22w and air only just open.

Thats what iam using in mine and i had a wee leak cause I put to much juice down the middle when priming nothing since I sorted it

Back
Top Bottom