Vape Club
What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Royal Flush Vape
Sorry i don't it was a on a fb page the guy said they were doing the pre order all try and see if he does

No bother pal. I’m definitely going to see if I can track it down. If not I’ll just get one off EV. How you enjoying it?

AcmeFog
@quincey43 The Nautilus RBA is surprisingly bigger, the one on the left with double black O rings. This is the first time I've directly compared the two side by side. Will have to try the BP one to see how it compares.

upload_2021-2-3_20-39-37.jpeg

Vape Superstore
No bother pal. I’m definitely going to see if I can track it down. If not I’ll just get one off EV. How you enjoying it?

Its been really good so far only used the 0.7 coil the now and flavour is there the only thing iam not sure about is battery life as I put a fully charged batted in and with 15-20 puffs it drop down to around 88% might be cause of the lowish ohm coil but going to drain it charge it and see what happens

Vape Green
Its been really good so far only used the 0.7 coil the now and flavour is there the only thing iam not sure about is battery life as I put a fully charged batted in and with 15-20 puffs it drop down to around 88% might be cause of the lowish ohm coil but going to drain it charge it and see what happens

Yeah, I wish they gone for a 21700. Shouldn’t be down at 88% after 20 hits even with an 18650 though

Yeah, I wish they gone for a 21700. Shouldn’t be down at 88% after 20 hits even with an 18650 though

I thought the same thing kinda weird. about now iam at 123 puffs and down to 72% and thats at 17w's though I was using it abit at 20w's when it arrived this morning

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom