What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

I’ve got plenty of drip tips if the ones it comes with are poor. How’s it vaping??

So far so good. Am trying it out with all the different options: Nautilus coils, BP coils and the Nautilus RBA. Flavour is really good and can get the airflow pretty restricted for MTL.

So far so good. Am trying it out with all the different options: Nautilus coils, BP coils and the Nautilus RBA. Flavour is really good and can get the airflow pretty restricted for MTL.

Cheers mate. I’ll be running it to get an RDL so I’ll be interested in your findings. I’m thinking the RBA might be best for what I’m looking for

Bit of a mini review on the RBA be greatly appreciated mate if you don't mind?

Cheers mate. I’ll be running it to get an RDL so I’ll be interested in your findings. I’m thinking the RBA might be best for what I’m looking for

I only do MTL but the BP RBA is a little more airy and should be just right for RDL.

Bit of a mini review on the RBA be greatly appreciated mate if you don't mind?

I get great flavour out of it (Nautilus RBA) with a micro clapton coil. Will fit a 2.5mm ID MTL clapton. The under coil hole is not the tightest but I can get a decent MTL draw out of it. The only annoying thing is that the deck screws are tiny. They clamp ok but it's a bit fiddly. Wicking is simple and I don't do anything special, just fill the juice wells. Performance is really good for it's size.

Back
Top Bottom